Intel Core i7 8700
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Please help me!
I searched in some posts but I did not find a similar one to my case.

I use the Sierra and High Sierra. There is a time the video of my Sierra stopped and only works when I disable it (nv_disable). My board is a GTX 1050 TI 4GB. In the nvidia configuration panel it does not find my card. This happens on both my systems.

What could be happening?

If you can analyze my config.plist is attached along with the images.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 139
  • config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 255
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

You should not be injecting Nvidia graphics.
Inject EDID is wrong.
Load Bios is wrong.
SIP should be fully disabled.
Inject Kexts should be Detect not Yes.

Last edited:
I upgraded to the high sierra and the problem persists. Still does not recognize the video card. I made the changes you requested but it did not work.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 111.jpeg
    111.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 97
I upgraded to the high sierra and the problem persists. Still does not recognize the video card. I made the changes you requested but it did not work.
Attach your config.plist.

Improved resolution but still no recognizer. The ECC of the web driver continues to display the empty video slots as if no installed adapter is installed.
You may need to emulate native NVRAM support - Problem 6 - Install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts or install AptioMemoryFix and OsxAptioFixv3.

It is doubtful that your graphics card supports ECC memory - You should check to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back