CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
So i think the title is self explanatory. The weather widget is nowhere to be found. Is not that big of a deal but i really used it very profusely. Any way to solve this?
Captura de pantalla 2015-10-05 a la(s) 5.36.22 p.m..png

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
So i think the title is self explanatory. The weather widget is nowhere to be found. Is not that big of a deal but i really used it very profusely. Any way to solve this?
View attachment 154364
Google is your friend :

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7253481?start=0&tstart=0

Edit - There is a suggestion that a solution is :
Go to /system/library/coreservices , find weather and right click OPEN, after that both stocks and weather widgets may appear in the notification centre.

Last edited:
Motherboard
MSI Z390i Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
iOS
Nice and rock solid question and I assume its for Hackintosh! but when the answer is not straight forward it'll take us to another questions..

So after reading that ''Apple official support'' link I found the solution is to restart your real Apple machine in safe mode by holding Cmd + R until hear the chime sound, then do what to do. Even tho it didn't worked for all of them.

Now, Im lost again and my question is: Is it possible to get weather on a Hakintosh El Capitan notifications? because thats what was the first question about, Not for real Mac machines..

Don't want to gamble this if it might
hurt my successful OS X install and lose more of my time to reinstall again, so any straight forward answer for a Hackintosh El Capitan machine will be much appreciated.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Is it only a few of us that have missing widgets with el cap? (on hackintosh not a real mac) Between this and handoff not working I'll probably go back to Yosemite for now since I didn't have any issues with it. :(

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97M-D3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am missing weather and stocks. I tried copying the files from my Yosemite SSD. They load into the notification center, but do not populate with any data.

Motherboard
Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
stocks and weather widget not available, tried most of the solutions online to no avail. weather is particularly annoying not to have :( any suggestions ?

Motherboard
Asus P8 Z68 -V
CPU
Intel i7 2600K
Graphics
Zotac GTX 570
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
So I'm not the only one that have this "problem" with El Cap's...I tried all the solutions but after every reboot the stocks and weather widgets go away...I don't know how it's possible.

Motherboard
Optiplex 9020 SF
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,

to solve this problem on my hackintosh, I just change the language. I'm french, so I change to english, reboot, and rollback to french.

After the reboot in english, the weather plugin worked fine !

bye

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7 Haswell 4790
Graphics
GeForce 640
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
solved: go to /system/library/coreservices , find weather and right click OPEN, after that both stocks and weather widgets appeared in the notification center in my machine.
This helped me. I have tried different methods before. i.e. playing with SIP, but nothing helped.
Thank you so much!