HD 4600 & R9 270X
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
I cant these are Multi Beast Errors or in post Feature request. On my LGA 1156(GA- p55- UD3L ) with i5 760 system i failed several time to install multi beast and Cuda drivers. when the installer reaches "Validating installed component" stage then shows install failed message, when we check Multi beast or CUDA partially installed the components. Here through hair splitting searches the forum post one to another, finally success full with instillations.

To get this i deleted or renamed two kexts

1. IOUSBAttachedSCSI
2. /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/CSRHIDTransitionDriver.kext. i don't know the impact of these . But My usb devises even USB blutooth dongle working properly.

I don't know all 1156 board users have this problems ,but think the users who are reporting the installation failed posts are solve their problem removing or renaming this two kexts and also hope next release of multi best solve these problem.

If the forum post help others i post it here in the attached file
Attached Files

Attachments

• ML FIX.rtfd.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 145
1. This is Apple's UASP USB 3.0 driver, how this can affect things I have no idea, as it's only related to as far as I can tell, Intel's USB 3.0 controller in the 7-series chipsets.

2. This is a driver for Bluetooth mice and keyboards. CSR (Cambridge Silicon Radio), Bluetooth HID (Human Interface Device) and again, how this can affect your install, I do not know, unless you have a CSR based Bluetooth dongle attached.

Sir
Why this make problems to Multi beast. I mean Without deleting this the multi beast installation failed. I only can install multi beast after deleting this. i think it effect only 1156 boards or older. I mean an option to the next multi beast to oercome this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back