Contribute
Register

[WARNING] Clover update r4586 deletes OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info I did manage to get it all working. I made a backup beforehand with Carbon Copy Cloner to an HDD but it wouldn't boot from the updated Clover. So I pulled it out and connected it to a Mac Pro. It booted there so I ran Multibeast 10.14.0 and re-installed Clover bootloader. I still couldn't get the main SSD to boot so I just reformatted it and used CCC to transfer the backup. It took a couple hours, those old HHDs are painfully slow, but it's all running good again. I already had f4586 on it after all, it was r4722 that killed it. I was just trying to figure out how to remove all the redundant drives on my opening screen I'll just leave well enough alone for now.

Glad to hear you got it working. I just updated to Clover r4722 without a problem. When you are ready to try again, read my post here:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...tiofix3drv-64-efi.255174/page-10#post-1779065

This update was a pice of crap, my hackintosh was perfect! Now i am instaling again!:mad:
Are you able to use your Unibeast USB to access the Recovery function in Clover Boot menu?

Having this same issue. I updated clover on both the ssd and usb bootloader. Buying a USB to SATA later but I think i should move files around on the USB first. Can someone please help me with understanding where the file im looking for on the USB is and what folder it should be going into?

Having this same issue. I updated clover on both the ssd and usb bootloader. Buying a USB to SATA later but I think i should move files around on the USB first. Can someone please help me with understanding where the file im looking for on the USB is and what folder it should be going into?

I recommend use OpenCore instead Clover.
even the beta version is stable than Clover.
Clover is retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back