Contribute
Register

Warning: 2 builds of macOS Sierra 10.12.1-Nvidia web drivers only work with 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm this worked for me too. cheers ;)

However while I'm able to use Nvidia drivers over OS X ones the screen is still tearing like crazy in the login screen and my dock and spotlight are not translucent.

That means the drivers are not being used and the card is running in VESA mode.

Tried and I got "JavaScriptError"

The error is likely cause by having smart quotes turned on. You have these “” instead of these "".

@schlameel

Thank you for your receipt. It worked for me perfectly. I was coming from 10.11.6
:)

I got the problem that I don´t have any version of the driver on my hackintosh so I can't change the build number,do i have to wait for a new version of the driver or is there an method?

I got the problem that I don´t have any version of the driver on my hackintosh so I can't change the build number,do i have to wait for a new version of the driver or is there an method?

See my Step-by-step earlier in the thread. You need to temporarily change the macOS build number, install the current version of the NVIDIA Web Driver, then change the macOS build number back to the correct value. Then complete the rest of the step by step.

I don't understand how you guys are making this work. I've tried everything a number of times over and if unless I disable nvidia via boot flags I get a black screen upon boot> what boot flags are you guys using?

I don't understand how you guys are making this work. I've tried everything a number of times over and if unless I disable nvidia via boot flags I get a black screen upon boot> what boot flags are you guys using?

None.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back