i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 980 x 2
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI all,

I use octane and GTX 980TI x 2 currently in my mac.
I want to build fastest possible Hackintos.
Can someone help me please by giving me the links to the parts I need to buy.
I would not mind buying new gtx1080 also.

If someone has built a six core with good ram and fast motherboard, I would appreciate help in respect to what CPU, Motherboard, fans, ect I need to buy.

Please note I am a novice to Hackintosh but have good Mac skills.
If there is a video guide that woud be great.

Love the forum and have been reading many posts, however I am still confused as to what is the fastetes possible CPU to buy that will give me a stable system. Do not know anything about PC side.

thanks for the advice. I just looked the ATX Z370 motherboard there are so many, which one I i need to get please. the prices range, can oyu sugest something please. When it comes to CPU things are clear for me. Also which water cooling system I should get please.

thanks for the advice. I just looked the ATX Z370 motherboard there are so many, which one I i need to get please. the prices range, can oyu sugest something please. When it comes to CPU things are clear for me. Also which water cooling system I should get please.
Since you know much better than I do what your specific needs are, you'll need to look through all the specs of the ATX boards and determine which will work for you. It's best to go to the manufacturers website i.e. Gigabyte or Asus and research there. Same goes for water cooling, I have no idea what is best in your situation.

That build is more powerful but way more expensive and complicated. Not for beginners with no experience.
Yes looks complicated.

I just need someone to tell me the following please.
What parts do I need to buy. A list of parts that can accomodatethe following please;
I have two gtx98cs graphic cards (so no need to buy new one as yet).
I also have two samsungSSD hard drives.

What I need is the advice on the following please.

1. What is a good Enclosure/Case for PC (quite if possible, with some sort of insulation, need to render things overnight).
2. What is a good Motherboard that can support two or three graphic cards.My understanding is that you need to leave a space for Ethernet Card/wifi card. (This is where I am very confused).
3. I would like to get a six core fast procesor, (I have seen people overclocking theirs). Is this possible with six core, I would like to know about alternative i7 coffee processors that work with hackintosh. Any additional adice alternatives would be greatly appreciated.
4. Strong good Power Supply say 1200w.
5. What memory do I need (prefereably I like to have 32GB)
6. What keyboard and mouse.
7. I owul dlove to run High Sierra.

If anybody have a list that is tried and tested as working would be good.
I am sure that if I follow instructions to install if not too complicated I can manage.

I wouldlike to purchase things online via Amazon or other web services.

It wojuld be amazing if I can get a list of the components with specifics, rather than just saying you need Assus motherboard please.

I do have few weeks over Easter to put it together.

Hopfeully I can then post my method for others.

Please help. SO CONFUSE ABOUT PARTS AND BUILT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back