Contribute
Register

Want a Decent Gaming Build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just worked my ss of on my job and have got enough money save up that I wanna build my own gaming PC. So the main thing I want is I am not a tech guy, I have seen a couple of videos where people have to manually do the cooling and stuff at home for the GPU.
I JUST WANT TO BUILD A PC that do not require any interference by me after it if finally assembled and built. I want to play all the modern games and stay relevant for minimum 2-3 years for all the games and still playing smoothly with 1080p HD Display.
Can you suggest me a PC build or DM me for exact details on the profile for buying of components.
Thanks and I am really looking for a decent built!

Hey, I just worked my ss of on my job and have got enough money save up that I wanna build my own gaming PC. So the main thing I want is I am not a tech guy, I have seen a couple of videos where people have to manually do the cooling and stuff at home for the GPU.
I JUST WANT TO BUILD A PC that do not require any interference by me after it if finally assembled and built. I want to play all the modern games and stay relevant for minimum 2-3 years for all the games and still playing smoothly with 1080p HD Display.
Can you suggest me a PC build or DM me for exact details on the profile for buying of components.
Thanks and I am really looking for a decent built!

Hi there.

We only support converting or building a PC for use as a Hackintosh.

Check out the User Builds and Golden Builds forums along with Buying Advice.

Because macOS is evolving all the time, there are no guarantees a machine will need no maintenance for 2 - 3 years and stay current.

How you build it, and on what budget, is your choice.
:)

Hi OP,

I have the exact same build preferences as you do, keep your eye out on the XFX Radeon RX 5700 8GB.

It's very affordable and runs all latest AAA titles on max settings in 4K for the price of $300.
I can confirm that I was able to install macOS 10.15.1 using the onboard intel GPU and after the installation was completed I plugged in the display port to the XFX Radeon and all graphics drivers worked, I was able to run Starcraft 2 in 4K.

The only problem I still have which I havent had the time to fix yet is getting two or more 4K displays working on it, right now out of the box I only was able to get a single 4K monitor working. But I'm pretty sure this issue should get addressed in 10.15.2 since this GPU was not supported by macOS until just a week ago when 10.15.1 was released.

The XFX Radeon RX 5700 is MUCH faster than your current GTX 950, the RX 5700 is also about 20% faster than my previous GTX 980ti according to the GPU benchmarks website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back