i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 780 Ti
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone,

Quick question, how long does it take your Hack to wake from sleep? Also how long does it take your Magic mouse to reconnect after waking from sleep? My wifes rig (GA-Z68X-UD3H, 2600k, 6850) takes about 3-4 seconds to wake from sleep, and the Magic mouse takes up to 20-30 seconds to reconnect. It is kinda a pain. We just bought a refurb Mac Mini 6.1 from the Apple outlet, and it wakes in 1 second, and the Magic mouse is instantly connected. It is very convenient. The Hack uses a homemade Apple Bluetooth that is in the Mods section.

Granted I am being nit picky here, but I just wanted to be sure my Hack is behaving normally before I jump the shark and part out my wifes rig so I can keep this cool little Mac Mini.

BTW, the Mac Mini is pretty snappy. I added a 256gb M4 SSD, and it is more than sufficient for all my wifes home office, iPhoto, and internet tasks. The 2600k @ 4.6ghz was way overkill. I will still be keeping my Z77 3770k GTX670 rig regardless.

I have the same board and the same problem with my magic mouse. Works instantly on reboot but when waking from sleep (waking from sleep is instantainious), takes nearly a minute to reconnect. I've done some searching and so far all I can find to solve this problem was to flash to UEFI and use a post installtion pack that can be found on another site. Haven't tried it so can't share any results. Sorry.

I too have the same problem and, additionally, the symptom exists for my BT keyboard. I got the same sys board. I posted on this problem a few days ago but no responses. Anyone?

Cheers,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back