Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello

Finally I'm able to boot without the NullAppleIntelCPUPowerManagement !!! :D

I've extracted the SSDT tabe, put it in /Extra folder then unselected Generate P C States flags then selected DropSSDT flag and thats it

Now..The sleep is properly working, just the pc wakes up immediately

I wrote this command on terminal
Code:
syslog -k Sender kernel -k Message Req Wake
and Wake Reason is GLAN EHC1 EHC2

So I applyed EHCI patch and then sleep works, but in a very strange way: I have to press the power button several times:

one time to wake up the system and then another time to enable the screen;

also when i close the lid it going to sleep via the lidsleep.kext but when i open the lid it doesn't wake up..

But the worst thing is that when i wake up the system the audio is not working

What else can I try? Maybe I can just edit _PRW and _PSW methods from GLAN and EHC1 EHC2 to change the odd behaviour of wake up process?

Or maybe edit the _WAK method?

And what about the audio problem?

Thanks

I have that same problem. It's a USB port problem. You need to fix your USB id's in your DSDT. Every time I apply the patch It just fails to compile so I gave up. Good luck.

can you please link me the patch you used? let's try maybe in my laptop works

I haven't tried any patches. I just read somewhere what the problem is from the dmesg. EHCI = USB and it's issuing a remote wakeup from not having the native ids. I read you have to change the ids in the DSDT to match your IOreg.

I fixed my sleep with the UHCI patch. under Device (UHCI) I changed Name (_ADR, XXXXXXXXXXX) to my registry id. sleep works for me without any problems. What are the properties of your audio device? Or are you using a certain kext?

well, i've followed this post

http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-co...-269-patch-applehda-may-work-idea-others.html

and, since i have alc269 i've just downloaded the file AppleHDA_10.8_Patched.zip then applied the dsdt patch suggested above and that's it..audio fully working..but after sleep no sound coming out from the computer (even if according to pref. panel all the audio devices are working)..

maybe i have to manually patch the dsdt to wake also the hdef device, perhaps something like this

Code:
       Method (_L09, 0, NotSerialized)

blablabla

If (something)
            {
                Notify (\_SB.the path to my hdef, something else)
            }

other stuff

}

do you have any experience with this things?

Thanks

That's Strange. I Have very little amount of experience in DSDT edits. However I am sure you will have to fix this via DSDT since your sound pref says your soundcard is present. After you wake from sleep you should check the console very anything relating to sound. Or open terminal and use "sudo dmesg" and try to find a sound related error after wake.

Just like you did with the previous wake problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back