Contribute
Register

Wake problem On 99% functional Hackintosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 (UEFI)
CPU
i5 2400
Graphics
GTX 560 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hello all !

A month ago, I launched myself into hackintoshing. :idea: I had huge issues at start for booting through iBoot when I installed SL on a 80 Go drive (test drive) because of my GTX 560 Ti :banghead:. Then, I Unibeasted over SL to get Lion, and went all up to 10.7.4. I even got dual DVI screening and sleep/wake to work for 2 weeks in a row, with my Windows PCI TV tuner and PCI non-compatible-with-lion Wi-Fi card still plugged in (Miracle !! :-o) and did a software RAID 0 with the two 80 Go drives (replace the sata I 80 Go test drive by a To drive in sata III)

But know, I can't wake... I don't even know why.

So I looked everywhere, and found
-I have the One-ram-identified-not-the-other issue
-I have the 1333-ram-reseted-to-1066-by-the-bios issue (had to pseudo-overclack in bios to get the original frequency)
-I have the HDMI-not-working-use-DVI-instead issue (solved by a DVI-to-HDMI dongle, sound not working)
-Besides my usual USB peripherals (USB Wireless receiver for mouse, USB non wireless mouse (safety for when gaming and mouse battery goes down) and a Mac 10.7 compatible 4x USB hub), there is a "Concentrator" peripheral detected
-No NullCPUPowerManagement.kext in /S/E/ nor any Sleepenabler.kext (not sure of the exact name of that one)
-PXHCD.kext (I was told that it could cause interference with auto-sleep. That's not my problem, wake is. But I tried with and without it. No difference)
-IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext (I remember there's something to do with that kext, but what ?)
-ATI graphic kexts : I have an nVidia GTX 560 Ti and NVDA kexts are there, so what are the ATI ones doing here, can I garbage them ?
-Apple_iSight.kext : I don't have any, is it normal for it to be there ?

Well, that's quite a list. I'll attach a few screenshots and my org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Note that I never modified my DSDT, I find that quite scary for now :-|

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GenerateCStates</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GeneratePStates</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel</key>
	<string>mach_kernel</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>npci=0x3000</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>2</string>
	<key>UseKernelCache</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Hard Drives detected.jpgUnidentified Ram 2.jpgUnidentified Ram.pngUSB peripherals.png

Thank You for your consideration, and sorry for my English
Sincerely
Clovel

bump, have a 6850.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back