Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B150N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700
Graphics
HD630
I gave up on my Intel HD 630 to work with proper sleep/wake so although I'm not in need of the graphics power, I still purchased a dated GTX 650 Ti recently, which is natively supported, hoping to have this last bit working. Right now the issue is my hack will wake immediately after sleep, and the wake reason is XDCI XHC. I've browsed quite a few posts here and there, tried a few things, but none is working for me..

Attached is my clover, ioreg, pmset log and system log. Do let me know if more files are needed.

Attachments

• files.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 116
I gave up on my Intel HD 630 to work with proper sleep/wake so although I'm not in need of the graphics power, I still purchased a dated GTX 650 Ti recently, which is natively supported, hoping to have this last bit working. Right now the issue is my hack will wake immediately after sleep, and the wake reason is XDCI XHC. I've browsed quite a few posts here and there, tried a few things, but none is working for me..

Attached is my clover, ioreg, pmset log and system log. Do let me know if more files are needed.

Try disabling "wake via bluetooth" in SysPrefs->Bluetooth.
Try disabling "wake on USB" in BIOS.

Try disabling "wake via bluetooth" in SysPrefs->Bluetooth.
Try disabling "wake on USB" in BIOS.

Tried both, i.e. turn off "wake on keyboard/mouse", turn on "ErP" in BIOS, toggling "wake via bluetooth", but still experiencing instant wake.

I'm currently using apple keyboard on bluetooth, and a wired mouse on usb. After a few rounds of trial and error, I notice sleep/wake works without issue if I unplug the wired mouse from the USB port. Then I found myself another bluetooth mouse and it works too. I can live with that, but issue is, I installed BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo for my BCM943602BAED to work, however I very often end up with a broken bluetooth at login screen which will only resume after reboot, and I need my wired usb mouse to click on that restart button. To be honest I spent a lot of time researching on how to avoid the need to reboot for the bluetooth, but failed. Now this issue is just adding up to the problem.. No instant wake with wired mouse, or no need to reboot for the bluetooth to work, either way is okay to me, unless both are resolvable that'll be even awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back