Contribute
Register

Wake from Sleep using gtx570 and HD4000? Cant seem to get it to wake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GB z97-n
CPU
i3 4370 (refreshed
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 750ti 2GB (black Edition
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sloooooow Wake from Sleep using gtx570 and HD4000? Cant seem to get it to wake...

I finally got the triple monitor working.

BUT When I try to wake the machine it hangs and the screens all stay black, pc turns back on tho. About a minute or 2 it finally wakes. I see a ton of people posting about this issue, some reference a dsdt edit, but for the life of me I cant find out what is working to resolve this. Prior to the triple monitor setup sleep worked perfectly.

Any help appreciated.

Help!

just incase it helps attached aml and IOReg files

Attachments

• IOReg_03_16_2013.zip
    587.8 KB · Views: 56
  • dsdt.aml.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 62
Anyone know the Dsdt edits? Or is it the CMOS reset?

I have the same issue. My machine has 560ti and HD4000 to run triple monitors. Everything works except sleep. Wake from sleep takes one to several minites and sometimes system freezes or is extremely slow when it wakes. I've been playing with BIOS and org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Can't find out a solution yet. :|

Prior to triple monitors, I used the 560ti to run dual monitors. After some graphics driver tweaks found on this forum the sleep was perfectly working.

I have the same issue. My machine has 560ti and HD4000 to run triple monitors. Everything works except sleep. Wake from sleep takes one to several minites and sometimes system freezes or is extremely slow when it wakes. I've been playing with BIOS and org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Can't find out a solution yet. :|

Prior to triple monitors, I used the 560ti to run dual monitors. After some graphics driver tweaks found on this forum the sleep was perfectly working.

from my research it seems it's a cmos reset and/or a power routing issue when it resumes from sleep. (take it for a grain of salt). From what I found it takes a dsdt edit, ( i tried one that was working for an Asrock board) but to no avail. I've tried all sorts of different settings also, but no change in anything.

So I guess it's just wait and see if someone will help us out.

I'm seeing the same issue, running a GA-5770 and the internal HD4000 on a i7-3770K. I added a third monitor last week off the HD4000 and sleep no longer works properly (machine won't wake from sleep). Prior to adding the monitor and enabling the HD4000 sleep worked perfectly. The motherboard is a GA-Z77-DS3H F8.

Perry

Same problem here, but screen never wakes up, even after few minutes. Anybody was able to find the solution?

Using power button to wake it up solved the problem for me. Waking up doesn't work when I use keyboard or mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back