Classic Mac
  1. Performa
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi Everyone,

I have a very stable fresh install of Catalina running. So far everything except Wake from Sleep works.

My unit wakes from sleep except the monitor is a blackscreen. I have tried various darkewake settings with no success.

If anyone has a similar issue and was able to resolve it please help.

Thanks.

Yoji

Hi Everyone,

I have a very stable fresh install of Catalina running. So far everything except Wake from Sleep works.

My unit wakes from sleep except the monitor is a blackscreen. I have tried various darkewake settings with no success.

Thanks.

Yoji
Catalina is buggy ,buggy .... I had same problem with all betas until final release , now, I am on 10.15.1 beta 2 and wake up from sleep works perfectly.Wait for next release for more compatibility etc...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Yoji
Same issue with my setup and RX580 GPU, works perfectly in Mojave, waiting for future release of Catalina :yawn:

Can confirm solved.. Disabling serial port in BIOS solved the problem.

The Hackintosh now sleeps better than Windows 10.

Note: I have to push the power button to wake, the mouse/keyboard will not wake machine, but the machine comes back with audio, network, video very fast.

Very happy, thank you for the fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back