INTEL HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Lisa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Last login: Fri May 30 19:39:36 on console[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$ sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Password:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$ sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan-Voodoo-2013-1205 paul$ sudo cp org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan-Voodoo-2013-1205 paul$ sudo cp VoodooPS2Daemon /usr/bin[/FONT][/COLOR]

Touch pad : working
Track pad : working
Keyboard : working
Double touch = click : working
Double click = click
Touch click, scroll : working
Click hold, scroll: working
Left and Right Clicks : working

Not working: Hold click , Move window.
Not working: Touch click , Move window.
Not working: finger gestures.

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Last login: Fri May 30 19:39:36 on console[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$ sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]Password:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:~ paul$ sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan-Voodoo-2013-1205 paul$ sudo cp org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]pauls-MacBook-Pro:RehabMan-Voodoo-2013-1205 paul$ sudo cp VoodooPS2Daemon /usr/bin[/FONT][/COLOR]

Touch pad : working
Track pad : working
Keyboard : working
Double touch = click : working
Double click = click
Touch click, scroll : working
Click hold, scroll: working
Left and Right Clicks : working

Not working: Hold click , Move window.
Not working: Touch click , Move window.
Not working: finger gestures.

I don't know what you mean by some of your terms there...
What is difference between "Touch pad" and "Track pad". Generally those two terms refer to the touch-based pointing device in front of your keyboard.
"Double touch" would be equal to double click of the physical left button, if present. Generally referred to as "double tap". A "single tap" corresponds left button click (press & release)
Not sure what you mean by "Touch click, scroll", nor "Click hold, scroll"...

But to drag, use double-tap+hold. This is like a double-tap, but instead of releasing after the second touch, hold and move.

What do you mean by "finger gestures?"

I don't know what you mean by some of your terms there...
What is difference between "Touch pad" and "Track pad". Generally those two terms refer to the touch-based pointing device in front of your keyboard.
"Double touch" would be equal to double click of the physical left button, if present. Generally referred to as "double tap". A "single tap" corresponds left button click (press & release)
Not sure what you mean by "Touch click, scroll", nor "Click hold, scroll"...

But to drag, use double-tap+hold. This is like a double-tap, but instead of releasing after the second touch, hold and move.

What do you mean by "finger gestures?"

UH! im laugh right now, i even try hard to write the correct terms.

IF i... hold one tap (or double tap) + hold windows, icon my touch-based pointing device thinks I double click.
Example: tap hold (or double tap window) + move on an desktop icon = double click (app open! (which its not possible)) but my touch-based pointing device its exactly what he doing.

Its not important click or tap , basically its the same thing.

I cannot move window, i cannot move icon , folder , nothing.

I know this sound very unconventional, this is what my touch-based dev is doing.

I can tap hold sites right scroll bar , up - down .. its working.

finger gestures
EX: 2 fingers , scroll down - up.

UH! im laugh right now, i even try hard to write the correct terms.

IF i... hold one tap (or double tap) + hold windows, icon my touch-based pointing device thinks I double click.

I don't know what you mean by "hold one tap". If you touch the trackpad and move your finger that simply moves the pointer.

If you double tap hold (touch-release-touch(hold)-move), then you are dragging.

Of course, this only works if you have a Synaptics trackpad. Other trackpads may behave differently.

Also, note that the behavior of various tapping & dragging gestures depend on what your settings are in SysPrefs->Trackpad.

I don't know what you mean by "hold one tap". If you touch the trackpad and move your finger that simply moves the pointer.

If you double tap hold (touch-release-touch(hold)-move), then you are dragging.

Of course, this only works if you have a Synaptics trackpad. Other trackpads may behave differently.

Also, note that the behavior of various tapping & dragging gestures depend on what your settings are in SysPrefs->Trackpad.

yes i have Synaptics trackpad.
Ouh! this is hard to explain:

let's put this mechanical

a.1 touch means you want to interject or select with the window or icon etc.
b.2 rapidly touch means double open object
c.1 touch release 1 touch hold move the object

when i do C the device thinks I'm doing B!
Iknow for rational reason this is impossible. maybe my Synaptics or internal speed is setup in fast mode.
Or my device is far more sensitive using this kext.

yes i have Synaptics trackpad.
Ouh! this is hard to explain:

let's put this mechanical

a.1 touch means you want to interject or select with the window or icon etc.

No. Touch+moving your finger is how you move the pointer.

b.2 rapidly touch means double open object

To execute a double click (as you would with real buttons). You:
- touch, release, touch, release (rapidly)

Both of the above are only enabled if you have Clicking enabled in SysPrefs->Trackpad.

c.1 touch release 1 touch hold move the object

This is drag, which is accomplished with:
- touch, release, touch (rapidly), hold+move

when i do C the device thinks I'm doing B!

It could be you're not holding with enough pressure, such that it is seen as a release.

Or there is something else about your hardware that you have no described.

Yes i AM , in till make a sound CLACK! then HOLD.

I assume you have a "Clickpad"...

That is pressing the physical button. In that case, you must hold the physical button down while you move. With some clickpads it is difficult to hold down and move at the same time, thus why the double-tap-hold gesture was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back