Contribute
Register

VoodooI2C Help and Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro , did you managed from making sound with microphone and headphone works ?

Friend, I tested here and the notebook's standard microphone is working. HeadPhones work perfectly on bluetooth.

Friend, I tested here and the notebook's standard microphone is working. HeadPhones work perfectly on bluetooth.
my internel microphone doesn't work , it only work with headphone
and what about touchpad?

Hello everybody! I have Lenovo ideapad L340.
Working
UHD620 whiskey lake
HDMI
HDMI audio
audio realtek ALC 257
usb
Lan
wifi i will replace later
keyboard works !

NOT WORKING
touchpad
model ELAN 0625
compartible PNP0C50

I've tried a lot of kexts and satellite kexts. no luck
Please Help me! (

Attachments

• ideapad lenovo L340 efi.zip
    24.7 MB · Views: 103
Would someone be so kind and provide a compile for MOJAVE of the most recent commit incl. VoodooInput? Another member here was able to compile the three kexts for Catalina, but the Mojave compile only results in "no trackpad found" in sys prefs despite of Xcode "Deployment Target" -> 10.14 and sdk -> -sdk macosx10.14 in Command-line tool options. That would be very much appreciated.

[EDIT]: dhinakg's compile works fine in Mojave (and also in Catalina) here :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Just reporting my findings with the recently released VoodooIC2 (Version 2.4)

I have a HP spectre X360 laptop which has a 4K touch screen and active pen/stylus and have been using VoodooIC2 for a few years now and it always worked great.

I just updated to the recently released version 2.4 of VoodooI2C and the touch screen (single finger) and pen work as before but scrolling (Horizontal and Vertical) requires three fingers where as in all previous versions it only required two fingers (as it should be) ... this also means other two finger gestures (such as zoom) no longer work.

Rolling back to version 2.3 and two finger gestures work again so the issue seems to be with version 2.4.

I seem to remember this being an issue with VoodooI2C sometime ago as detailed in Issue #167 :-

Where VoodooIC2 treated the stylus as a finger (transducer index 0), the fix was to add a stylus check and if true offset the detected finger/transducer count/index by 1 as detailed in this code addition :-

If this is a same issue effecting VoodooInput then adding similar code should resolve the issue.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Hi!
Please help me configure the Elan 061D touchpad.
Following the instructions , I found the desired GPio (0x003F), and adjusted the TPD0 device methods in my DSDT.
I use VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CELAN ver. 2.4.
The mouse Pointer does not move, there is no touchpad in the settings.
I replaced VoodooI2CELAN with VoodooI2CHID, but it didn't affect anything.
I will be very grateful for any advice!

Attachments

• debug_29552.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 43
Hello,

I'm having a problem where GPIO isn't present in ACPI nor IOreg... Without GPIO controller I can't properly pin the touchscreen. It barely works in polling mode and I'd like to get it working in Interrupts. Is it possible my laptop doesn't have a GPIO controller so I'm out of luck? Attached debugging files.

Attachments

• debug_22906.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 63
@ben9923, @alex.daoud

Happy to confirm that the multitouch input issue I reported in post #1377 above is now fixed with the latest VoodooInput and VoodooI2C built form the master source git hub repo.

Was going to add a comment to the issue on the GitHub page but i see that you have already closed it.

Nice job guys
Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
@ben9923, @alex.daoud

Happy to confirm that the multitouch input issue I reported in post #1377 above is now fixed with the latest VoodooInput and VoodooI2C built form the master source git hub repo.

Was going to add a comment to the issue on the GitHub page but i see that you have already closed it.

Nice job guys
Cheers
Jay
does not work on dell Inspiron 7573 i7. 2.4.1 causes reboot when touching the screen

UPDATE 2.4.2 update has fixed all issues. thanks to the team

Last edited:
Hello, i cant´t get my Touchpad (ELAN0626) to work on Lenovo L340. I have followed the GPIO Pinning Guide
and applied the Windows 10 and the GPI0 enable Patch for Skylake+ in my DSDT.aml. My APIC Pin is 53.

Thanks in Advance
Hello! I have a L340 gaming laptop and touchpad elan0626 Can't let it work? Have you solved this problem? Help me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back