Contribute
Register

VoodooI2C Help and Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ben9923 Would you mind sharing some insights on my debug etc from post #1,103?

Alright thank you, I've seen that screen before just don't ever use anything in it tbh. Been using Hackintosh for the past 8yrs.

Here are my ioreg and gen_debug. I looked into the mouse&trackpad from accessibility and it wasn't enabled in the first place.
You obviously need to run gen_debug.sh and upload the generated archive. How can the source code help me diagnosing the issue?

You did not patch your DSDT for GPIO interrupts. Apply GPIO pinning for both devices.

I uploaded it again
Why did you get VoodooI2CELAN? Is that an ELAN device? Usually it only matches devices starting with ELAN, found a bug causing your non-ELANxxxx to match.
Remove it and use VoodooI2CHID, as a start at least (If you won't have multitouch, upload another archive for further analysis).
Patch your DSDT to use GPIO interrupts. As you already have SBFG in your DSDT, just replace your trackpad's _CRS content with this:
C-like:
Return (ConcatenateResTemplate (SBFB, SBFG))

Why did you get VoodooI2CELAN? Is that an ELAN device? Usually it only matches devices starting with ELAN, found a bug causing your non-ELANxxxx to match.
Remove it and use VoodooI2CHID, as a start at least (If you won't have multitouch, upload another archive for further analysis).
Patch your DSDT to use GPIO interrupts. As you already have SBFG in your DSDT, just replace your trackpad's _CRS content with this:
C-like:
Return (ConcatenateResTemplate (SBFB, SBFG))

The reason I choose VoodooELAN was because I saw the ELAN id in Ubuntu. I will do what you say and upload new archive. Thank you

Note: I place all kext in EFI/CLover/Other for now. Then I think to move them to L/E or S/L/E is that OK

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 9.39.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 9.39.07 AM.png
    85 KB · Views: 161
You obviously need to run gen_debug.sh and upload the generated archive. How can the source code help me diagnosing the issue?

You did not patch your DSDT for GPIO interrupts. Apply GPIO pinning for both devices.
I thought i did, that wasn't correct how i ran debug.sh? I uploaded both the debug and ioreg.

I thought i did, that wasn't correct how i ran debug.sh? I uploaded both the debug and ioreg.
You uploaded a text file. You should attach a zip archive generated by running the script. Read the README.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back