Contribute
Register

VoodooI2C Help and Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news: the wait for native gestures is over. I have just pushed v2.1 which replaces CSGesture with the native gesture engine. Please make sure to read the "Supported Gestures" page for important information when using native gestures.

This is huge news! Working well so far! Thank you very much!

I have noticed some measurable CPU usage increase with this new VoodooI2C kext vers 2.1.

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 8.56.13 PM.png

Only when the trackpad is active and being used. Any comments ?

After proceeding the instruction, I get "Could not find an I2C Serial Bus declaration" in log. Who has the same? What can I do with it? Thanks.

Attachments

• log.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
  • MacBook Pro.ioreg
    3.8 MB · Views: 79
This is my troubleshooting archive.
My touchpad is not seen under trackpad in pref pane. It works like a mouse, without 2 fingers gesture just tap to click and no scroll.
Thank you for the help

Xiaomi Mi Air 12.5" m3-7Y30 KabyLake

Attachments

• VoodooI2C troubleshooting.zip
    696.6 KB · Views: 75
This is my troubleshooting archive.
My touchpad is not seen under trackpad in pref pane. It works like a mouse, without 2 fingers gesture just tap to click and no scroll.
Thank you for the help

Xiaomi Mi Air 12.5" m3-7Y30 KabyLake
Until the Synaptics satellite kext will work, you'll only have single-touch capability, I'm afraid.
There's an unsolved problem with VoodooI2CSynaptics.kext.

Hello guys,

I got a Dell XPS15 9560 4K version and I am trying to enable the I2C trackpad on it. However, after patching the I2C device by SSDT hotpatch, the trackpad is still not working. Even though I can see the trackpad in the SysPre, there is no response when using the trackpad. The cursor will not move at all. Could you please help me solve it?

Attached is the generated debug file.

Thank you guys

PS: I'm using macos 10.14 18A391 with VoodooI2C 2.1.2. The trackpad is under I2C1.TPD1 as shown in Windows.

Update:
I have fixed it by myself. I forgot to replace the XOSI.aml with the one that simulates windows10 (windows2015). After replacing XOSI.aml with the latest one, my trackpad works well with voodooi2c 2.1.3.

Attachments

• debug_29252.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Mojave with the new 2.1.3, im having problem with the hardware buttons on the trackpad, they doesnt work at all. Any tips?

Edit: Only the right one doesnt work, but when i press the one on the left i cant drag, the indicator doesnt move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back