Contribute
Register

VoodooI2C Help and Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have both patched DSDT and SSDT-I2C. Please do as suggested.

You must learn how to patch ACPI correctly by yourself. Hackintoshing requires knowledge and experience...
You don't have to do much, but you do need to know how ACPI patching works.
If you don't understand hotpatching (you're using it now, partially at least), statically patch your DSDT - it's easier. Read RehabMan's guides.

GPIO pinning is not necessary, you can use APIC interrupts.
Why are you patching your SSDTs? Read RehabMan's ACPI patching guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

You didn't apply an OS patch as suggested in the installation guide.
what is the suggested?
after patch DSDT/SSDT, I install VoodooI2C, VoodooI2CHID.kext
but touchpad is not work!!
Can U tell me how to it work

hello. i have asus zenbook ux410uq. myh trackpad supports all gestures but when i use gestures my labtop get restart
please help

hello. i have asus zenbook ux410uq. myh trackpad supports all gestures but when i use gestures my labtop get restart
please help
you haven't uploaded any problem reporting files.....

Hi. I am trying to figure out how to get the touchpad on my razer blade 15 base model to work. Per the other thread, it appears there is not yet support for my device but there is for the higher end model. I'm not sure if it will do any good but I have a debug dump here from the app you linked on the first page of the thread. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in figuring this out.

Attachments

• debug_4963.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
Hi. I am trying to figure out how to get the touchpad on my razer blade 15 base model to work. Per the other thread, it appears there is not yet support for my device but there is for the higher end model. I'm not sure if it will do any good but I have a debug dump here from the app you linked on the first page of the thread. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in figuring this out.
It should be supported. You do need to run with polling, as GPIO interrupts are not supported with CFL yet (though you can see VoodooGPIO is loaded under your GPIO controller).
Try first to emulate Windows 2015 in your ACPI files. Currently you're emulating Windows 2012 (which isn't really good with SKL+). Just update your SSDT-XOSI to use latest code from here:
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/blob/master/hotpatch/SSDT-XOSI.dsl
If you need further help, please attach a new troubleshooting archive.

@ben9923 I updated the SSDT-XOSI. I believe I did it correctly. The touchpad still does not appear to work. Any ideas?
Here is the attached troubleshooting archive.

Attachments

• debug_32534.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
@ben9923 I updated the SSDT-XOSI. I believe I did it correctly. The touchpad still does not appear to work. Any ideas?
Here is the attached troubleshooting archive.
Yeah, SSDT-XOSI looks good now.
You can try patching TPD0._CRS, so it only has this inside:
Code:
Return (ConcatenateResTemplate (I2CM (I2CX, BADR, SPED), SBFI))

@RehabMan How I can declarate this variables on SSDT? Return (ConcatenateResTemplate (I2CM (I2CX, BADR, SPED), SBFI))

SPED and BADR return int on acpi document

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back