Contribute
Register

VoodooI2C Help and Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a problem with my trackpad. Currently there is no functionality at all. I have a Razer Blade 15 2018 base model. I've tried using the pci8086,a368 string with this DSDT patch with no luck.

Code:
into method label _STA parent_label GPI0 replace_content begin

Return (0x0F)

end;

into_all method label _CRS parent_label TPD0 replace_content begin

ConcatenateResTemplate (SBFB, SBFI)

end;
I have reason to believe the base model trackpad differs in some way from the advance model. Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
VoodooI2CHID doesn't seem to be loaded...
Try rebuilding your kextcache, make sure you're using the release kext - not modified (Do add your I2C controller to VoodooI2C).

The _STA patch of VoodooGPIO isn't really needed, as you're using polling (GPIO interrupts not supported for CFL yet).

DataHubDxe-64.efi probably not needed, try without it.
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi should not be used, to have native NVRAM working.
FakePCIID.kext + akePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext deprecated, use AirportBrcmFixup.kext instead.

Is your internal keyboard connected via PS2? If not, why is VoodooPS2Controller installed?

Last edited:
MacBookPro14,1
i5 7200u
Mojave 10.14.2
VoodooI2C version - 2.14
VoodooSynaptics version - not set (kext from post #746)
TrackPad doesn't work, but work with VoodooHID only as mouse, without multitouch.

system.log, ioreg, original and patched dsdt in attach.
p.s. add ioreg with voodooHID...

Attachments

• debug.zip
    819.4 KB · Views: 56
  • MacBook Pro — with VoodooHID.ioreg.zip
    591 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
My screen goes blank have to login blindly then put laptop to sleep and wake in order to get to desktop with the patches in place. I noticed this in the system log, kPEDisableScreen -1.

I was unsure if the ACPI ID was TPD0 or TPL1? I tried both and it seems to be TPD0. Not sure if the patching is done correctly either, My GPIO values are outside the expected ones so per guide I found 0x1B or 0x7B and used 0x1B, did not try 0x7B for GpioInt for Pin List. There is still reference to SBFI and interrupt, but removed from _crs. I tried removing this in TDP0 section but I get to many errors after compiling referring to the CreateDWordField section and other errors. I don't have windows installed would have to remove the MacOS SSD and place the Windows Hard drive in and that means taking the laptop apart. I am going to visit the store and look for the information at Microcenter they should have one on the floor.

Just want to make sure my patches look correct in DSDT. Is there a way to make these patches in clover instead? Since _STA and _CRS were patched in DSDT would I still need to ACPI rename patches in Clover config?

Problem Solving Files attached!

Edited couple hours later:

According to windows the ACPI ID is TPD0. I uploaded the files that are requested from the troubleshooting page.

Attachments

• Troubleshooting_Files.zip
    827.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Nice 7
Install my files only. And re-throw the debug files.

Last edited:
Nice 7
Install my files only. And re-throw the debug files.
terminal log and ioreg with only voodoosynaptics.kext

Attachments

• MacBook Pro — Ervin.ioreg.zip
    625.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Вывод Терминала.zip
    50.6 KB · Views: 62
don't forget to rebuild the cache

don't forget to rebuild the cache
Okay! It work. I have touchpad settings and work multitouch 2-3 fingers.
But doesn't work press+hold+move file. And not work right click (context menu)

Attachments

• mac.zip
    779.5 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back