Contribute
Register

VoodooI2C Help and Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for that. Just updated files on the post #505.
Your config.plist is corrupt, you should fix it. Re-add what you've changed in it carefully, one patch/change every time, see which one is causing problems. Not sure if that Chinese text in there is helpful...

Your config.plist is corrupt, you should fix it. Re-add what you've changed in it carefully, one patch/change every time, see which one is causing problems. Not sure if that Chinese text in there is helpful...

I see. It was not working the keyboard as I have to boot in WIN10 to change the config.pilsit file, then it seems changed the file in a different way.

I have regenerated the files without the Chinese texts. As the keyboard won't work with the _OSI -> XOSI patch enabled then I cannot do the file generation, so I have to disabled it for the files.

Attachments

• debug_5288.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 201
I see. It was not working the keyboard as I have to boot in WIN10 to change the config.pilsit file, then it seems changed the file in a different way.

I have regenerated the files without the Chinese texts. As the keyboard won't work with the _OSI -> XOSI patch enabled then I cannot do the file generation, so I have to disabled it for the files.
config.plist is OK now.

I can't really help you when Windows emulation isn't working, as I can't tell what's wrong when you're using it.
You should get external keyboard and mouse until get internal ones working.

BTW, macOS has a built-in on-screen keyboard, if you need it.

I use Gl553VD. It using ELAN 1200. I was installed this kext (voodooI2C and Voodoo2CHID). My touchpad is working and not recognize Multitouch 3 finger. So when I reboot. Touchpad has stop working. I reinstall kext. It still not working :( How to fix it ?

Last edited:
My trackpad uses FTE1001 and works for single taps and double tap to drag, however I can't get any two/three/four finger gestures to work and my system prefs just says "No trackpad found". Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    768.7 KB · Views: 182
Hi, my Elan 1300 Touchpad from my Asus Zenbook UX430UNR isn't working. I've GPIO pinned it with my hex code 0x55 (I'm using the clover Folder of the Guide for the UX430 from starcentral, which is working for me). Do you have any idea why it's not working ?

Attachments

• 8959.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
Hi, my Elan 1300 Touchpad from my Asus Zenbook UX430UNR isn't working. I've GPIO pinned it with my hex code 0x55 (I'm using the clover Folder of the Guide for the UX430 from starcentral, which is working for me). Do you have any idea why it's not working ?
Clover folder not attached, IOReg not attached. Didn't gen_debug.sh give you any error?

Notice: Using a Clover folder of another computer is only valid when hotpatching. If there's any statically patched DSDT/SSDT, you should patch them yourself.
You should also be using an SMBIOS generated for your machine. Don't use S/N or UUID from another machine.

Hi, i followed the guide and my touchpad works, but i cant use 3 fingers gesture and the 4 fingers ones are buggy(or zoom). What can i do?

Attachments

• debug_7897.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 113
  • MBP-di-Giuseppe-002.homenet.telecomitalia.it.ioreg
    5.1 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
config.plist is OK now.

I can't really help you when Windows emulation isn't working, as I can't tell what's wrong when you're using it.
You should get external keyboard and mouse until get internal ones working.

BTW, macOS has a built-in on-screen keyboard, if you need it.

I plugged a external mouse and got the files with the virtual keyboard.
Here is the files now, and the built-in keyboard and touchpad are not working.

Attachments

• debug_28946.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back