If (LEqual (SDM0, Zero))
{
    SHPO (GPDI, One)
}
To remove the condition:
C-like:
SHPO (GPDI, One)

@ben9923
Thanks a lot for the guidance, I repaired it at the fastest speed, and the trackpad still can't be used. The touchpad settings can be seen in the system settings. The new debug file has been uploaded.

Attachments

• debug_26234.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
@ben9923
Thanks a lot for the guidance, I repaired it at the fastest speed, and the trackpad still can't be used. The touchpad settings can be seen in the system settings. The new debug file has been uploaded.
Does boot still hang?
Try moving VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID to /L/E.

Does boot still hang?
Try moving VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID to /L/E.
@ben9923 Thank you for your hard work, moving VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID to /L/E, the system is no longer suspended When I rebuilt the cache and fixed the permissions, the system hangs again the touchpad still can't work, and the touchpad settings can't be seen in the system settings. The touchpad settings can be viewed in the system settings. The new debug file has been uploaded. Please help me debug it. Thanks First:):angel:

Attachments

• debug_18805.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Have you tried deleting applehpm.kext in s/l/e?

I had to remove mine. Back it up just to be safe

Have you tried deleting applehpm.kext in s/l/e?

I had to remove mine. Back it up just to be safe
Yes, I have deleted the two files, but it still doesn't seem to work.

You removed the AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext, AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext and AppleHPM.kext from S/L/E?

While there is a clover patch to disable them it didn't seem to work in my case.

___

tried building and installing William's fork. No change. Ill try the older one. Cheers.

Last edited:
@ben9923 Thank you for your hard work, moving VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID to /L/E, the system is no longer suspended When I rebuilt the cache and fixed the permissions, the system hangs again the touchpad still can't work, and the touchpad settings can't be seen in the system settings. The touchpad settings can be viewed in the system settings. The new debug file has been uploaded. Please help me debug it. Thanks First:):angel:
Notice there's no need to remove Apple's kexts. Best to keep system files native.

If you have an available BIOS update, perform it. Every BIOS update/option change/hardware replacement requires you to re-extract and re-patch your DSDT.

I don't think it'll help, but another thing you can try is changing this:
C-like:
If (LLess (OSYS, 0x07DC))
{
    SRXO (GPDI, One)
}
To this:
C-like:
SRXO (GPDI, One)

If nothing helps, you could use a very old modified version of VoodooI2C to at least use polling mode without the cursor keeping its movement:
Notice the patch-1 branch is just 2 commits ahead of master (And only one meaningful commit). You can try porting it to latest VoodooI2CHID.

No luck. Got a kp after building one from the older source.

Jakeday had to build a specific driver for the keyboard to work in Linux. I think I may be out of luck.

Notice there's no need to remove Apple's kexts. Best to keep system files native.

If you have an available BIOS update, perform it. Every BIOS update/option change/hardware replacement requires you to re-extract and re-patch your DSDT.

I don't think it'll help, but another thing you can try is changing this:
C-like:
If (LLess (OSYS, 0x07DC))
{
    SRXO (GPDI, One)
}
To this:
C-like:
SRXO (GPDI, One)

If nothing helps, you could use a very old modified version of VoodooI2C to at least use polling mode without the cursor keeping its movement:
Notice the patch-1 branch is just 2 commits ahead of master (And only one meaningful commit). You can try porting it to latest VoodooI2CHID.
@ben9923
Thank you very much for your guidance. I learned a lot in the process of practice, which is very valuable.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

I try to use VoodooI2CHID.kext with my laptop Dell Inspirion 7559 UHD (ELAN1010). Also, I tried to use VoodooI2CELAN.kext with or without VoodooI2CHID.kext but unsuccessfully.
The touchscreen works like a great touchpad, including multitouch. But the touchpad itself works only as basic as when using a single VoodooPS2Controller. That is, without multitouch.
I tried almost everything mentioned in this thread and in the documentation, but nothing helped.
I hope for your help.

Attachments

• debug_14275.zip
    4 MB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back