Contribute
Register

VoodooHDA audio out after installing Adobe Premiere In Sierra 10.12.1 (Gigabyte x99 UD4 I7 5820k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Lisa
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 3.49.43 PM (2).png

I am having a problem with voodooHDA. Once I install adobe Premiere sound no longer works. The second codec in the picture looks to be functioning but I cannot hear sound. Any Ideas? Everything worked before I installed premeire

I also use digital out that works 100% of the time, even when normal sound is not working. But I like having my computer speakers hooked up.

System
x99 ud4 motherboard
5820k processor
using clover and 10.12.1

Last edited:
Strange strange occurance. I just booted on my computer audio is working. Have no idea why or how. But it's working.

Why are you using Voodoo audio anyway? Your motherboard's audio codec (Realtek ALC1150) is directly supported in Multibeast. I suggest removing Voodoo and installing the driver from Multibeast.

tried that but it does not work. Using x99 it has the same issue as voodoo hda. Audio goes out after installing adobe. I had one guy send me his whole EFI folder and audio worked perfect and never goes out. But then I have kernel panic on updates and drives seem to be getting corrupted, not sure where thats from. Tried to only copy his audio settings / kexts but it didn't seem to work. So went back to voodoohda. maybe I should ask him

Ok Got it now. Used AppleALC.Kext and patched in clover! Audio working!

Audio went out again. Went back to usb audio...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back