Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can anyone give me the updated versions of the two? That works with the latest version of Yosemite.
The one I'm using does not work in this latest version.

I try this version, but not work...
Do you know the most recent Voodoobattery?

Yes, but did not see any difference in the system, and the battery does not recognize.

Yes, but did not see any difference in the system, and the battery does not recognize.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

I think I have the capacity to achieve following this tutorial. Can you help me otherwise? You can help me by TeamViewer if not inconvenience?

I think I have the capacity to achieve following this tutorial. Can you help me otherwise? You can help me by TeamViewer if not inconvenience?

It is likely there is an existing patch for your laptop already in the repo.

If you want me to look at what you have now, follow post #6 and provide the requested files.

Already downloaded the necessary files. The rest do not know how ...

Already downloaded the necessary files. The rest do not know how ...

If you want help, follow post #6 and provide both the ioreg and patchmatic output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back