Contribute
Register

Volume Hash Mismatch Error on macOS Monetery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the problem solved? No errors anymore?

I don't remember where I read it now, but I was getting the error at every boot. The advice was to disable FeatureUnlock. I did so and haven't seen the error in several reboots.

I don't remember where I read it now, but I was getting the error at every boot. The advice was to disable FeatureUnlock. I did so and haven't seen the error in several reboots.
where is FeatureUnlock section? I check in config.plist doesn't exist

It's a kext. Interestingly, I started getting the error again, although far less often, and when I checked my config.plist to reply to you it had been turned on. I'll try turning it on again.

<dict>
<key>Arch</key>
<string>Any</string>
<key>BundlePath</key>
<string>FeatureUnlock.kext</string>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>V1.0.9</string>
<key>Enabled</key>
<true/>
<key>ExecutablePath</key>
<string>Contents/MacOS/FeatureUnlock</string>
<key>MaxKernel</key>
<string></string>
<key>MinKernel</key>
<string></string>
<key>PlistPath</key>
<string>Contents/Info.plist</string>
</dict>

No error on first boot with it turned off. I'll be traveling and won't be able to reboot often enough to tell you whether it comes up again, sorry.

where is FeatureUnlock section? I check in config.plist doesn't exist
Hi I would like to know that too, please. Updated a Nuc8 to Ventura to see if that could help. But no. I use a KINGSTON SA2000M8 500GB (Nvme), but it also happens on a Samsung Nwme card also placed in a Nuc8. Is it the machines or the Nvme cards? It does not happen on a KINGSTON SA2000M8 1 TB or a Samsung SSD 860 Serie.

Hi I would like to know that too, please. Updated a Nuc8 to Ventura to see if that could help. But no. I use a KINGSTON SA2000M8 500GB (Nvme), but it also happens on a Samsung Nwme card also placed in a Nuc8. Is it the machines or the Nvme cards? It does not happen on a KINGSTON SA2000M8 1 TB or a Samsung SSD 860 Serie.
Forget it! Stranger no one post this

Attachments

• B7F2C4A5-4821-458E-8050-F2E1872345C4.png
    B7F2C4A5-4821-458E-8050-F2E1872345C4.png
    929.5 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back