Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cut looks really nice. It doesn't look like cut by bare hands with that tool, almost like machine cut or table saw.
Really nice mod.

The cut looks really nice. It doesn't look like cut by bare hands with that tool, almost like machine cut or table saw.
Really nice mod.

which one? if it's the backpanel plate it was laser cut by Laser Hive but the back of the G5 was cut using dremel then a filer to make everything straight.

thanks! and by the way you can check my 2nd mod of the G5 here and in the completed mods. thanks again! :D

which one? if it's the backpanel plate it was laser cut by Laser Hive but the back of the G5 was cut using dremel then a filer to make everything straight.

thanks! and by the way you can check my 2nd mod of the G5 here and in the completed mods. thanks again! :D

I mean the cut of the back of the G5. I know you put the Laser Hive inside the case instead of outside like most of people do.

I mean the cut of the back of the G5. I know you put the Laser Hive inside the case instead of outside like most of people do.

yeah, i still put it inside the case instead of outside. I tried putting it outside like others do but...i don't like it. Maybe i was just used to seeing the Laser Hive Back Panel inside the G5. :D i don't use also the lock mechanism anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back