GTX 970M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@BlvckBytes

HOORAY!

I have battery status!!!
Even trackpad is shown, but it is drifting and I guess that's due hid+ synaptic kext
update ioreg

Attachments

• tashev_MBP.ioreg
    10.2 MB · Views: 63

Attachments

• OC.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
@tashev

So to conclude it, basically the percentage is jumping around, right? Seems like some update triggers don't work properly... I have to check the patch again.

Is TPD0 in polling mode *with* my new updated folder booted or with the old one? And please attach a screenshot of that window anyways, just so I can check other outputs.

@BlvckBytes

I applied the last one, but weirdly GenI2C don't show mode.
I would like to mention that when I was messing with DSDT directly to fix trackpad, there was no need to change the pin.

Here is screenshot and ioreg

Then I tried to remove HID satellite, because I made it work before with Synaptics, but then it was not pickup satellite in GenI2C

ps do I need at all:
VooDooPS2Controller.kext
VoodooTSCync.kext

Attachments

• tashev_mbp.ioreg
    10 MB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 19.42.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 19.42.03.png
    326.6 KB · Views: 74
@tashev

Please try again with the attached folder. Also, check out the image below:

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 18.57.33.png

Left is your vanilla DSDT, right is your trackpad patched one. You have added a GPIO pin - 0x4F. I set that in the new version I attached. Also, I renamed the SBFG declaration to XBFG to override it properly in the SSDT.

Attachments

• OC.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
@BlvckBytes

Hummm I guess I forgot to remove it, either way now it's working
Only strange thing is there is two satellites HID and Synaptics, do you think that's fine?
Tracking speed even on far left(slow) is quite fast

p.s. battery is 16% have not seen any warnings so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 21.10.38.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 21.10.38.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 49
  • tashev_mbp.ioreg
    10.3 MB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 21.13.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 21.13.49.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 58
@BlvckBytes

Hummm I guess I forgot to remove it, either way now it's working
Only strange thing is there is two satellites HID and Synaptics, do you think that's fine?
Tracking speed even on far left(slow) is quite fast

p.s. battery is 16% have not seen any warnings so far.
have moved your posts to a new thread

@BlvckBytes

Hey the moderator move this in separate thread which make sense.
So the last folder made the trackpad only clickable with hw buttons, not moving.
So reverted back.
Perhaps I should only try new aml with old folder?

Why do you still keep the HID satellite as well btw?

@tashev

So you tried the last one with 0x64 as GPIO? Then, I'd say the one you had before is the right GPIO, if wrong pins make it unusable, because you were in interrupt mode with my earlier version.

Try the attached folder, where GPIO is now back to 0x4F but the added SSCN is still there. If it doesn't work again, SSCN is the issue.

I keep the HID since HID means Human Interface Device, and that's what a trackpad is - i think? I use it too, and only that, not even the synaptics satellite.

Attachments

• OC.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
@BlvckBytes
Hmmm something weird happend!
I rebooted to windows for a second(I have win10 as well) and the Synapse wanted to update and after the update I no longer can move the pointer, hol* f*ck
Neither the config that was working, nor the latest one is working. I guess I have to go back to dump the DSDT, perhaps they changed the pin huh via the synapse update - no idea

about the HID according to Dortania guide is "VoodooI2CHID - Implements the Microsoft HID device specification" which I'm now quite sure what is either.

Going back to dump the DSDT again now and will be back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back