Graphics
EVGA GTX 770 2GB Sc
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello again :D, I have decided that I still need some windows apps that are not programmed for mac
so I tried Parallels and that did not quiet work out but I heard that the VMware is excellent so I have this one little problem on my Hackintosh; http://scr.hu/2l0z/em7hhI someone could help that would be really fantastic
I just prefer this kind of way to have windows apps shown in my launchpad rather than dual booting
Win-Mac, I think its just less hassle if I can get this to work, so my windows apps run in silent and everything looks like its running on my Hack...

thanks! :p

Ok I got it work and installed Win 7, its mainly for some small games and apps, the main problem with it is that I really want to play rocksmith like I did before, but on VMware I either get a BEX error or and APPCRASH when trying to run Rocksmtih 2014.
Does anyone one have a solution to this problem, related to VMware and running Windows apps and getting BEX or APPCRASHES?

I tried to disable the DEP to fix the BEX error in command prompt but it still doesn't work, before that however I tried to add the app to the DEP exception list but I got a message that basically said that I cannot do that? for reason unknown to me?
I understand that this will most likely occur to other apps...

Please help :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back