Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
largeVLC.png
Everyone's favorite media player for Mac is now available again for iPad and iPhone. It's capable of playing most any video and audio format, and best of all it's 100% FREE. According to the developers, the app has been completely rewritten, and includes

Considering last time VLC went up in the App Store, it was removed, and didn't reappear for 30 months I made sure I downloaded both the iPhone and iPad apps today.

VLC for iOS App Store Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vlc-for-ios/id650377962

NOTE: If the app link shows up as unavailable, open iTunes or the App Store directly and search for "VLC"

Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 8.02.11 AM.png vlcipad.jpg V4HttpAssetRepositoryClient-mzl.gprdkhxa.jpg V4HttpAssetRepositoryClient-mzl.zitpbthq.jpg

Available in Romanian App Store :).

Just look for "VLC" on Store and.....you will find it !

Great. The link works in Europe as Adrian B Mentions. :D

Not available in US store either according to my iTunes... Guess I'll have to wait a bit.

Update for anyone who had this issue as well: if you go to the App Store in iTunes, search "VLC" and click the "FREE" button for VLC for iOS INSTEAD of clicking on the name of the app, you can download it. I was getting the "not available in the US store" error when I clicked on the name for some reason. But the app downloaded immediately when I just clicked the "FREE" button instead. Hope that helps anyone who was having the same issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back