Contribute
Register

VIT P2400 (Venezuelan hardware) can it run macOS Yosemite or Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel H55M-P31
CPU
Intel Core i7-870 2.4 GHz // Clover
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello. Thanks for reading.

In the past I've been installed Mac OS X Mavericks in this laptop, this was not a successfull install, because I'm actually a 'noob' on the Hackintoshing and never understand why my laptop didn't run Mavericks, now I read a lot of threads and studied a lot of forums to make work my laptop with macOS.

Intel Core i3-3110M 2.40 Ghz (Ivy Bridge) running on a Intel HM76 motherboard
3GB RAM running at 1600Mhz
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1.5 GB (or that's what Windows mean about the 1.5GB)
Realtek RTL8186 - Ethernet
Qualcomm Atheros AR1111 - WiFi (never find a kext)
Realtek ALC269 - Audio

Does this fit the macOS Yosemite and/or macOS Sierra minimum requirements?. I know that maybe the RAM will not fit, I have understood that Sierra needs minimum 4GB, for Yosemite I have watch videos running with 2GB of RAM.

Hello. Thanks for reading.

In the past I've been installed Mac OS X Mavericks in this laptop, this was not a successfull install, because I'm actually a 'noob' on the Hackintoshing and never understand why my laptop didn't run Mavericks, now I read a lot of threads and studied a lot of forums to make work my laptop with macOS.

Intel Core i3-3110M 2.40 Ghz (Ivy Bridge) running on a Intel HM76 motherboard
3GB RAM running at 1600Mhz
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1.5 GB (or that's what Windows mean about the 1.5GB)
Realtek RTL8186 - Ethernet
Qualcomm Atheros AR1111 - WiFi (never find a kext)
Realtek ALC269 - Audio

Does this fit the macOS Yosemite and/or macOS Sierra minimum requirements?. I know that maybe the RAM will not fit, I have understood that Sierra needs minimum 4GB, for Yosemite I have watch videos running with 2GB of RAM.
Yes, you can run OS X Yosemite or mac OS Sierra on your system.

Follow RehabMans Clover guide to create a bootlable USB stick: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Please also update your personal details and fill in your hardware specs like it is written in the FAQ to get better support in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back