Motherboard
GA-Z87N-WIFI
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
HD4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Whenever I logged into the forum the first place I went to is "View latest posts" since that was the way to immediately see the problems people had. Where can I do the same now?

And more importantly for me, the old behavior of "view your posts" would list all the THREADS you had posted to with those that had new posts in them listed at the top. This new behavior of just showing snippets of your actual posts is not useful at all in comparison. Really need back the old functionality to keep track of the topics i am following or helping with. I feel lost.
Thanks,
g\

Look in your inbox. Noticed that they are all there now. Which seems odd to me.

OK, so basically when you make a post in a thread it is automagically added to your "my subscriptions" list?
That could be a suitable replacement though i agree the old way made more sense. If this works though i will be very happy. The main issue seems to be that it does not indicate if there are any new posts to your "my subscription" threads.... or am i missing something?
Thanks!
g\

OK again,
I think i see the issue with that now. That functionality SHOULD work but currently the icons for each thread state (contains unread posts, contains no unread posts, etc) are all set to the same icon. @tonymac staff PLEASE FIX.
Thank you,
g\

P.S. It is also too bad this function is now buried at least 3 clicks away whereas it used to be right in the drop down of your profile. I can probably live with that though (don't have a choice anyway right?). Still if its possible to add a link to your subscription folder directly from the profile drop down that would be so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back