CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've installed Mac OS Big Sur on my PC. Everything works great. But unfortunately, I have one problem.
The video signal is interrupted after the system was successfully loaded. And monitor doesn't receive any video signal until I move my mouse and tap twice the button on my monitor. I've attached a video which better describes a problem.

I was using this OpenCore install guide.

Additional details:
  • OpenCore: 0.7.0
  • Mac OS: Big Sur 11.4 (configured as iMac 18.1)
  • Motherboard: Asus Prime B250-Plus
  • CPU: Intel i5 7600 3.5 GHz
  • Graphics: Intel HD 630
  • RAM: 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
  • Drive (Storage): Kingston SA2000M8/500G (plugged in via M2 slot)
Also, I've attached my EFI folder.

I searched this problem but I didn't find any similar issues and how I can resolve them. I reinstalled and reconfigured my system twice and had the same result. I'll very much appreciate it if anybody gives me advice on how I can resolve this issue

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 20.05.32.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 20.05.32.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 20.05.58.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 20.05.58.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 41
  • EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0594.MOV.zip
    53.1 MB · Views: 39
How are you connecting your system to your Dell display, HDMI or VGA port? Hopefully HDMI as VGA is not natively supported in macOS.

What type of cable are you using?

You are lacking a few Framebuffer entries for your IGPU. Framebuffer-patch-enable and Framebuffer-stolenmem. They are both usually required when the IGPU is being used to drive a display.

Why do you have -wegnoegpu in your config.plist when you are not showing as using a discrete graphics card?

You do not appear to have any USB configuration set for your system, not even enabling the XhciPortLimit quirk.

You are advised to have a read and follow this USB configuration guide by UtterDisbelief - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/the-new-beginners-guide-to-usb-port-configuration.286553/

How are you connecting your system to your Dell display, HDMI or VGA port?
I've connected it via HDMI port
What type of cable are you using?
I'm using the HDMI-to-HDMI cable (HDMI 2.0 if correctly remember. I bought it a very long time ago)
Why do you have -wegnoegpu in your config.plist when you are not showing as using a discrete graphics card?
It was left by me after the second attempt to configure the system. Actually, It is not necessary and I should delete it. The first configuring of my Big Sur system was without this flag, but the result was the same as now
You do not appear to have any USB configuration set for your system, not even enabling the XhciPortLimit quirk.

You are advised to have a read and follow this USB configuration guide by UtterDisbelief
Thank you very much! I didn't know about it. But actually, it is pretty interesting all my USB ports work without any problems
You are lacking a few Framebuffer entries for your IGPU. Framebuffer-patch-enable and Framebuffer-stolenmem. They are both usually required when the IGPU is being used to drive a display.
Thanks! I'll check it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back