Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
pb01u.jpg

pb02.jpg

Friends and acquaintances have asked about my ProBook 4530s after seeing mine running OSX Lion and ML. I made this video so I could point people to it for a quick overview on the install process, and the basics of the ProBook as a Hackintosh. (I strongly emphasize that this is not a tutorial.)

http://youtu.be/oDrZTRCguLA

Just wanted to show it here in case it might be informative to anyone looking for a visual overview of what to expect from Hackintoshing the HP ProBook.

My experience with this laptop (thanks 100% to the tomymacx86 community) has been nothing but positive, so as always a huge thanks to everyone whose hard work has made this such a great laptop to run OSX on.

Excellent video! Funny and informative.

wow awesome!!!

btw, have you got 10.8.2 working 100%?

pb01u.jpg

pb02.jpg

Friends and acquaintances have asked about my ProBook 4530s after seeing mine running OSX Lion and ML. I made this video so I could point people to it for a quick overview on the install process, and the basics of the ProBook as a Hackintosh. (I strongly emphasize that this is not a tutorial.)

http://youtu.be/oDrZTRCguLA

Just wanted to show it here in case it might be informative to anyone looking for a visual overview of what to expect from Hackintoshing the HP ProBook.

My experience with this laptop (thanks 100% to the tomymacx86 community) has been nothing but positive, so as always a huge thanks to everyone whose hard work has made this such a great laptop to run OSX on.

Thanks. And yes, I have 10.8.2 working fine. (I shot the video in August and was still running 10.8).

I just followed the guides posted here as always.

thats great stuff. did you get the usb3 on left hand side working ? would be good to transfer at usb3 speeds. cant seem to get iphone to connect with itunes on that lhs usb, but works with rhs usb.

ps those video effects were cool, do you need some advanced skills to do, or a noob can do it with stuff like the standard windows movie editor.

not sure what to use on osx, have looked at stuff for linux/ubuntu - just for the video editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back