Contribute
Register

Video Guide - Snow Leopard on an ASUS P7P55D - [10.6.8]

lgmachine said:
I tried doing it with Unibeast and it failed so I went back to my more reliable Snow Leopard build.
I have my P7P55D-E PRO running lion no problem, i have done both xmove and unibeast installs and both work well.[/quote]

I had to install an NVIDIA update in order to get my machine the boot into Snow Leopard due to my GeForce 9600 GSO graphics card. Is there anything like that needed for a Lion build?

Hi everyone.
First of all i would like to apoligize for my bad english. I'm a french.

So, i'm trying to make a Hackintosh since 2 days. Gather everything i need.

My pc spec:

Asus P7P55D
I5 760 @2,80ghz
4go ram ( + 4go after Mac os X Leopard Installation )
1To Sata
Gtx 460 gainward 2go
and a USB cd/dvd

I only change the Sata mode in AHCI in the BIOS.

So, my problem is, i can't even reach the installation.
i boot and iboot, put the Mac Os X dvd in the lector and then i have the same error here :

20120626101157.jpg

And already try with

-v -x PciRoot=1
-v -x PCiRootUID=1
-v -x PciRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
-v -x arch=i386

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks for all

try with SATA optical drive.... and with AHCI mode of course... borrow it if you can't buy it :)
try with Graphicsenabler=no too

Helo,

i need some help. I would like to install mac os x snow leopard (and later update on lion, because for now i have only clean version snow leopard) on my hp xw 6200 (cpu dual core xeon xe 3,2 x2) with nvidia quadro fx 3800 graphic card and 8 gb rams.

I don't find any step by step instructions how to start, which IBOOT i must use, and setup bios. I' ve tried with IBOOT legacy and screen show me this error:mad:0 display-cfg ffffff.

What can I do? And how do I successfully finish this installation?
As this has nothing to do with a P7P55D system and is not related to a guide, suggest you start your own thread in SL support forum and in the first post list your hardware specs and also put your hardware in your profile. I will not scroll back to search through previous posts to find it.
List everything you have tried up to date.
Post pics of BIOS screen settings
Post pics of verbose boot screens where the boot failed

Be aware that dual CPU boards are very hard to get working properly and require a lot of extra work and study/searching for solutions to problems. This is apt to be a long term project.

Back