Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I want to build an x99 mATX system for professional video editing, is important the extra cores and the design of the machine, for this reason is the 5820k and the Aerocool DS Cube (I like this case so much) and for graphics card, the gtx 970 is perfect, also a Corsair H100i for the cooling System. those are what I do not want to change, but i dont know which mATX Motherboard i need to chose for the compatibility with "Yosemite" or "El capitan" etc, for the RAM i need a minimum of 16g and for the ssd a samsung 850 pro 512g and a 3 or 4tb hard disc, What setup recomend me for the best or close compatibility? Any suggestions of the motherboard or other component? Please, I wait for an answer thanks to all :)

I want to build an x99 mATX system for professional video editing, is important the extra cores and the design of the machine, for this reason is the 5820k and the Aerocool DS Cube (I like this case so much) and for graphics card, the gtx 970 is perfect, also a Corsair H100i for the cooling System. those are what I do not want to change, but i dont know which mATX Motherboard i need to chose for the compatibility with "Yosemite" or "El capitan" etc, for the RAM i need a minimum of 16g and for the ssd a samsung 850 pro 512g and a 3 or 4tb hard disc, What setup recomend me for the best or close compatibility? Any suggestions of the motherboard or other component? Please, I wait for an answer thanks to all :)

X99 does not have full native support yet. For video editing with Adobe the GTX 970 option should work well. If you are using FCPX then you may wish to try to pick up a good R9 280X instead

For mATX X99 check out what successfully works - there isn't many X99 boards this size so get one that has some sucess to date.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/search.php?googleSearch= x99 mATX

There is additional photography and video sections in this site that you may find relevant.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/system-usage/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back