Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
[Solved] Video clips stopped 5 secs after started

Hello folks,

I tried video clips on websites but video clips froze 5 secs after started.

Does anyone have any solutions with that?

Thanks,
Sword7

try and change your system definition to a mac mini, and let me know if that helps or not

this is due to no proper audio driver, I had this problem with GA Z77-D3H, when there is no audio driver the video just stop after 5 sec. Then after I installed the audio driver everything is fine.

this is due to no proper audio driver, I had this problem with GA Z77-D3H, when there is no audio driver the video just stop after 5 sec. Then after I installed the audio driver everything is fine.
Hello! I am using the same MB you have. Could you share the audio driver? Thanks.:oops:

Hello! I am using the same MB you have. Could you share the audio driver? Thanks.:oops:

I'm assuming that your board is the GA Z77-D3H, ok unzip the VIA VT2021.zip. There will be DSDT.aml, AppleHDA.kext and VIA2021.kext files. Put DSDT.aml into /Extra folder and AppleHDA.kext & VIA2021.kext into /System/Library/Extentions folder using KextBeast and you must repair the permission and rebuilding the kernel cache by using Kext Utility then reboot...

Attachments

• VIA VT2021.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
Hello folks,

Good news. I finally fixed video clip problems because I tried to resolve the problem for many months until now. Someone mentioned about audio not installed on this topic.

I had run Multibeast and installed Unified, AppleHDA Rollback, non-DSDT ALC889, and ALC889. All problems went away. Video clips now plays through 5 sec mark!

Thanks for your help....

Sword7

Hello folks,

Good news. I finally fixed video clip problems because I tried to resolve the problem for many months until now. Someone mentioned about audio not installed on this topic.

I had run Multibeast and installed Unified, AppleHDA Rollback, non-DSDT ALC889, and ALC889. All problems went away. Video clips now plays through 5 sec mark!

Thanks for your help....

Sword7

Do you also use the GA Z77-D3H?

There is no VIA2021.kext in the .zip you provided. About to restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back