Contribute
Register

VGA out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for Edukee and Reabman !!! thanks a lot

I reinstall 10.8.3 and after Hp instaler 6.1b with Reabman guide and I think that configurated my BIOS i the fine way, but I have some troubles.

I need to restart with "-x" every time ...How can I repair it ?

No audio, no memory card SD ......If is better to "Stay away from Multibeast...because It will just get you in trouble.(Reabman)" How can I find drivers for my audio and SD card devices?

I need to use Wizard or Chamaleon ??
View attachment 50669View attachment 50670

Another problem Safary and firefox can not play any video for youtube. I installed flash pluging but black screen over. View attachment 50668

I didnt have those problems with 10.8.2 version but its true that the HDMI work perfecty.also changing resolution at real time, so If I can repair others errors , maybe its enought to work.
thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english

If you're booting with "-x" that is safe mode, and a lot of the drivers you have installed (from Probook Installer) are not loaded. That is the purpose of safe mode -- to load only a minimal set of drivers.

What happens when you boot without "-x"? Use "-v" to get verbose output and post a photo.

I expect that you made an incorrect selection in the Probook Installer (wrong DSDT or wrong SSDT)...

When I dont use -x ....I arrive at crash grey screen

When I use -v ......here you go
View attachment 50686 View attachment 50687

I installed HD 3000 standard I now I tryed with new Fan ,,,,,,but nothing change....also I instaled AppleHDA. kext for 10.8.3 but I still no without sound

I don't see a crash there. What do you get without "-v" (no flags)?
Does your laptop have Radeon graphics or just HD3K?

there are some conflict....
Reibman guide say to install AHCI (only 10.x) why didnt you put it ?
And How I know if my intel HD 3000 its standard or new fan ?? I tryed with booth but nothing change
And my information system about this mac say model Macbook pro 8.1 ....why you recomended to put 8.2?

thanks

You didn't answer my question about Radeon...

when I dont use -x ..........here you go ,,,,,crash grey screen !!!
View attachment 50690

I dont sure if addiciton have a radeon graohics too. I have radeon sticker paste in the laptop.....I know thas very stupid but Im dont find radeon in anywhere at the BIOS or in information system .....How can I meen sure ?

If you have a sticker, then you have it... and you'll probably find an option for "Switchable graphics" in BIOS... an option you had to disable to install in the first place (step 5 of the guide).

I think you're selecting the wrong DSDT. Since you have Radeon graphics, you must select one of the DSDTs for Radeon...

But in the information of mac ox only say intel 3000HD

Yes. On OS X we only use Intel HD3K -- Radeon is not supported with our laptops on OS X...

If you run the Probook Installer choosing the correct DSDT, it should work.

So if I disable swich graphics BIOS options I can not work with RADEON on Windows 7 or 8 ?? Or I need to enable before open windows??

You only need to have it disabled to do the install. After install, you can re-enable it. It will only work in Windows. OS X will continue to use Intel HD3K.

As for newfan or not, see here for complete information on that fan: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/72043-new-fan-control-dsdt-silent-fan-higher-temps.html

And you should patch your own DSDT after you're up and running: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/83573-patching-your-dsdt-probook-4x30s-using-maciasl.html

Once you change your wifi card to Atheros, you won't have to do anything... it will just work.

I put back my windows drive and booted into Windows 7 and the VGA out was fine! It detected my monitor and after i logged in there was my extended desktop. Put back the mac hdd and the VGA output is dead again. It certanly not a hardware issue, its something software related :(

Edit:
After the above I noticed the "new" 5b8 probook installer (I used 5b7 before). I selected the necessary stuff and do a reboot my VGA out came alive! \o/

Hi, have you tried VGA on Mavericks? If so, what were the results?

Hello, I am new in this thingss and i really need some help. Can I get in tocuh with you trough thiur profiels sistem? I have a couple questions and i notice your profile.

Thanks in advance
Luis from Argentina.

Sorry but I have a hackintosh, and cannot get vga to work. On a proper desktop, what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back