Motherboard
HP Folio 9470m Clover UEFI
CPU
i7 3687U
Graphics
HD 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
First of all, I apologize because English is not my mother tongue. Secondly, I've been reading posts for years and have done several installations over time but I think I'm getting old and this is starting to get on top of me. I have done a fully functional install of Mojave 10.14.6 on an HP Folio 9470m laptop with i7 processor, HD 4000 graphics and an SSD drive, I have added a Broadcom BCM4322 WIFI card which works perfectly. Everything is fine, sound, graphics, WIFI, USB, camera, everything ok, except one thing, very slow boot takes almost 4 minutes to boot. I have read the boot log, I have been trying to find a solution for weeks, I have read related posts but I have not found a way to fix it. I ask for help to know what I can do and where is the problem. I leave here the files so that someone (thanks in advance) can see them and tell me what I can do. Thank you very much and greetings to all.

Attachments

• DATA.zip
    29.3 MB · Views: 96
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.
Thank you, my apologies, corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back