Contribute
Register

vernonlloyd's Skylake Build: Core i5-6500 - GA-Z170N-GAMING 5 - 32GB RAM - Intel HD 530

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with issues running the BCM94352Z card, remove the "SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml" file from your EFI\Clover\ACPI\patched directory if you used it; it apparently disables a USB port which the BT adaptor needs to have active. As soon as I removed it and rebooted, BOOM! Bluetooth worked.
My card just arrived. Will try your suggestion. Thank you

Last edited:
nice work! The cougar logo can be removed from the case, or is it your hack? Thanks.

I removed the cougar logo as well as all the stickers outside the case to have a clean look.

For those with issues running the BCM94352Z card, remove the "SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml" file from your EFI\Clover\ACPI\patched directory if you used it; it apparently disables a USB port which the BT adaptor needs to have active. As soon as I removed it and rebooted, BOOM! Bluetooth worked.

I just followed Ammulder's Guide Post-Installation Configuration steps 15,16,17 and 25.

Both WiFi and Bluetooth works like a charm.

I just need some help now with getting HDMI Audio working from the i5-6600k CPU; I've tried Toleda's script and nothing. I've tried MultiBeast and nothing. If anyone has any hints getting it to work I'd appreciate it!

I just need some help now with getting HDMI Audio working from the i5-6600k CPU; I've tried Toleda's script and nothing. I've tried MultiBeast and nothing. If anyone has any hints getting it to work I'd appreciate it!

This works, thx so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back