Contribute
Register

vernonlloyd's Skylake Build: Core i5-6500 - GA-Z170N-GAMING 5 - 32GB RAM - Intel HD 530

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that card wifi works flawlessly, but bluetooth is NOT WORKING due some usb problem. I used rehabman's kexts.
Thanks for the heads up. Are you still trying to fix it?

For those with issues running the BCM94352Z card, remove the "SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml" file from your EFI\Clover\ACPI\patched directory if you used it; it apparently disables a USB port which the BT adaptor needs to have active. As soon as I removed it and rebooted, BOOM! Bluetooth worked.

I just need some help now with getting HDMI Audio working from the i5-6600k CPU; I've tried Toleda's script and nothing. I've tried MultiBeast and nothing. If anyone has any hints getting it to work I'd appreciate it!

I was surprise that I have almost same as your pc components. I want to say thank you, because I just followed your youtube and finally I could install hackintosh.
Anyways, I have question for you...
I was tried to set up dual monitor that are Apple cinema display 20inch X 2, but it doesn't work on my hackintosh...
Individually, they are working perfect for both way dvi and hdmi....
when I put together doesn't work....it works only one display..
by the way, I am using only internal graphics card (hd530)

For those with issues running the BCM94352Z card, remove the "SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml" file from your EFI\Clover\ACPI\patched directory if you used it; it apparently disables a USB port which the BT adaptor needs to have active. As soon as I removed it and rebooted, BOOM! Bluetooth worked.

I just need some help now with getting HDMI Audio working from the i5-6600k CPU; I've tried Toleda's script and nothing. I've tried MultiBeast and nothing. If anyone has any hints getting it to work I'd appreciate it!

I got HDMI audio to work on my GA-H170N-Wifi board's HDMI port using the cloverHDMI script but I had to remove the patches that were present in my clover configuration mentioned in the "6. Notes" section number 3.

I got HDMI audio to work on my GA-H170N-Wifi board's HDMI port using the cloverHDMI script but I had to remove the patches that were present in my clover configuration mentioned in the "6. Notes" section number 3.

Would you be able to post your config.plist so I can see what I'm doing wrong? I've edited mine about 3 times to match what Toleda posted and all 3 times I go into a boot loop where OSX refuses to load, forcing me to go into single user mode and delete my config.plist and restore from a saved copy. I'm at my wit's end with this, audio over HDMI is the only thing missing from this machine!

Or if anyone else would like to throw a bone and post their config.plist I'd be most appreciative, especially if you're using the GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 with the integrated intel 530 GPU. I'm a long-time lurker here and this is my second hackintosh, I usually search for stuff and get my answer but good God I'm beyond frustrated right now!

nice work! The cougar logo can be removed from the case, or is it your hack? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back