Contribute
Register

Vega Frontier Edition on High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else is using RX VEGA, I can confirm that there is no mouse error too with Dell 5K (2xDP connection) - which was not cured in Sierra at any point.

Thank you for that confirmation...ill be ordering one now and finally moving out of El Capitan.

Woot, now we just need the right upgrade path to 10.13.2 beta 1 from High Sierra, looks like LiluKext needs to be upgraded to 1.2.1. or we will see issues.

Woot, now we just need the right upgrade path to 10.13.2 beta 1 from High Sierra, looks like LiluKext needs to be upgraded to 1.2.1. or we will see issues.

What kind of issues?

Let's share the needed kexts and info to get us up to 10.13.2 beta 1 (I will stay there until official).

I have attached the kext files of the new drivers from 10.13.2 beta 1 (Citizin says the x5000 is the one that crashes when we get freezing) - a user MMido tested them and said he got no acceleration.

Attachments

• 10.13.2b1 AMD kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
What kind of issues?

Let's share the needed kexts and info to get us up to 10.13.2 beta 1 (I will stay there until official).

I have attached the kext files of the new drivers from 10.13.2 beta 1 (Citizin says the x5000 is the one that crashes when we get freezing) - a user MMido tested them and said he got no acceleration.
Have you tried putting in those kext file on 10.13.0 High Sierra to see if they work? Maybe we don't need to update to the beta if we're just loading in additional kext files?

@shaunc869 the user MMido tested them and got no acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back