i7-6700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After last system update I'm having system freezes and crashes when exporting video from Premiere Pro with my Vega 64, no mather how long and what resolution the video is, no mather if the iGPU is turned on or off, no mather if it is injected or not. Sometimes when I set it like qiuck sync was with my last rx580 and it crashes less but export times are much longer. Also it sometimesh crashes when editing on timeline. I tried almost every configuration and nothing helps.
CPU: i6700K
GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
ram: 32gb 2400
hdd: nvme 960evo

Ok, after many, many, MANY digging, turning things on and of figuret out that, when IGPU is turned on, Premiere export works ok, but most processing is on IGPU, almost nothing on Vega side, as much as watching YT and Final Cut crashes and restart system when I want to export. When I turn off IGPU Premiere export crashes, but Final Cut works fine and even when i try to export it is significantly faster till crash. Isn't there way to use final cut and premiere and to use more vega power

I have a RX580 and I'm facing the same problem with Premiere cc19. The older cc17 works great when IGPU is disabled.
I can't enable my IGPU anway! OS won't boot then :(
How did you do it?

You have to turn on your iGPU in bios and inject intel in clover choosing correct ig-platform-id for your CPU. Also update WEG and Lilu.

When I enable igpu in Bios I never get to see the apple (when OS is booting) I only see this: ø
i have also done inject intel. Lilu and Weg are updated but it wont do the job
(Excuse my bad english)

turn on verbose to see what is going on, are you sure you are using right ig-platform-id?

this is my config list. Can you see it there? This is my first hackintosh and I'm not really an expert :/

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.8 KB · Views: 176
and since yesterday I'm facing a new problem: while working my Hard disks suddenly disappear
sometimes they're back after restart. but this is new :(

and back they are again ... and I haven't done anything o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back