- Jul 31, 2016
- Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming
- Vega 64
- Mobile Phone
rluke had the solution posted.Hi,
My Vega 64(Powercooler Red Devil) also has the same problem.
Did you solve?
The blinking red LED stops when I access the Netflix site in my case.
I do not know why to solve it ....
You have to create a power table and inject it with clover.
In my case I decreased the the clockspeed to 1350 Mhz
Coil whining is completely gone!
- I downloaded the bios file from my card from here: https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=&manufacturer=&model=RX+Vega+56&version=&interface=&memType=&memSize=&since
- Boot windows
- Start OverdriveNTool
- Klick the corner left in the program
- choose power play table
- Load the bios in OverdriveNTool
- Change the values of corespeed and save it to the registry
- YOu can "remount" the graphiccard in windows. You can test if the settings are working.
For example move a windows with the mouse. When it's stutter, the power play table do not work.
- You have just try the settings out.
When you just decrease corespeed it is enough to use PP_PhmSoftPowerPlayTable