1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
  5. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone!
A few weeks ago I bough the BCM94331CD card for my hackintosh to enable native WiFi. I used the iMac 14,2 SMBIOS since I built this system and never had an hiccup.
I then bought a Radeon Vega 64 and got the 12912 error when exporting in h264 in Final Cur or QuickTime.
I followed this guide to fix it and it actually solved the problem, but now mi WiFi card is not recognised anymore, neither under Network or System Profiler.
How can I have both features working?
Thank you!

Configuration:
MB: Gigabyte Z170X UD3
CPU: i7 6700K
GPU: Sapphire Radeon Vega 64

Hi everyone!
A few weeks ago I bough the BCM94331CD card for my hackintosh to enable native WiFi. I used the iMac 14,2 SMBIOS since I built this system and never had an hiccup.
I then bought a Radeon Vega 64 and got the 12912 error when exporting in h264 in Final Cur or QuickTime.
I followed this guide to fix it and it actually solved the problem, but now mi WiFi card is not recognised anymore, neither under Network or System Profiler.
How can I have both features working?
Thank you!

Configuration:
MB: Gigabyte Z170X UD3
CPU: i7 6700K
GPU: Sapphire Radeon Vega 64

Did you try putting the wifi card in a different PCI-E slot? I have some version apple wifi/BT card it worked for a long time then one day the BT just stoped working and I never figured out why. I am trying to deal with the place I purchased it. Maybe your wifi card and Mac OS does not dig the faked 19,1 SM hack. Maybe a better option would be for you turn off your IGPU change to iMac Pro 1,1.

Did you try putting the wifi card in a different PCI-E slot? I have some version apple wifi/BT card it worked for a long time then one day the BT just stoped working and I never figured out why. I am trying to deal with the place I purchased it. Maybe your wifi card and Mac OS does not dig the faked 19,1 SM hack. Maybe a better option would be for you turn off your IGPU change to iMac Pro 1,1.
Yes I moved it, doesn’t work. The IGPU was disabled a long time ago.
I’ll try to change to iMac Pro 1,1

Ok, I solved the problem by changing SMBIOS and restoring to original IO80211Family kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back