Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a problem with my build, it's a Sony Vaio Fit 13A with i5-4200U and HD4400, so here's some problem that i face:
  • Lid sleep not working, trying to patch with some patches on Laptop DSDT Patch and installing ACPIPoller didn't help. And those PNLF patch didn't work too, but for brightness control no problem...
    • Using specific Brightness (Haswell) patch with IntelBacklight.kext, maybe because of it?
  • Safari not responding when streaming HTML5 video and Preview not responding when opening JPEG files after sleep (Safari sample from AM attached)
    • I suspect this is related to the Intel graphics...
    • But it's not the same deal as Isolate IntelAccelerator (as IA hangs the laptop, not making the app i use not responding, has it patched tho)
    • Preview app has no problem when opening .png files after sleep
    • And have my DSDT + SSDT-related to IGPU to be patched as some people who use HD4400 too...
    • IntelGraphicsFixUp didn't work too, installing it because i think it helps
  • Sometimes when i unplug the charger from the laptop, the screen blanks and then garbles, sleeping the laptop and then wake it up fixes it but sometimes bugging me...
  • Some internal USB didn't work too after sleep (e.g webcam)
  • (i thought i can change the title) As kextstat say, appleintelcpu is not loaded, maybe something wrong on clover config on SSDT dropping? as per RehabMan said don't drop the SSDT on Haswell laptops... but strangely dropping SSDT makes the processor runs cooler (50C on idle, drops from average 59C)
I have attached some files as RehabMan says on FAQ for solving the probs i have. Loving this build cause of 1080p screen on this 13-inch laptop, which offers larger screen estate than my 13-inch MacBook Air... I believe some/anyone in this great community can fix those problem

Attachments

• Data.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I have a problem with my build, it's a Sony Vaio Fit 13A with i5-4200U and HD4400, so here's some problem that i face:
  • Lid sleep not working, trying to patch with some patches on Laptop DSDT Patch and installing ACPIPoller didn't help. And those PNLF patch didn't work too, but for brightness control no problem...
    • Using specific Brightness (Haswell) patch with IntelBacklight.kext, maybe because of it?
  • Safari not responding when streaming HTML5 video and Preview not responding when opening JPEG files after sleep (Safari sample from AM attached)
    • I suspect this is related to the Intel graphics...
    • But it's not the same deal as Isolate IntelAccelerator (as IA hangs the laptop, not making the app i use not responding, has it patched tho)
    • Preview app has no problem when opening .png files after sleep
    • And have my DSDT + SSDT-related to IGPU to be patched as some people who use HD4400 too...
    • IntelGraphicsFixUp didn't work too, installing it because i think it helps
  • Sometimes when i unplug the charger from the laptop, the screen blanks and then garbles, sleeping the laptop and then wake it up fixes it but sometimes bugging me...
  • Some internal USB didn't work too after sleep (e.g webcam)
  • (i thought i can change the title) As kextstat say, appleintelcpu is not loaded, maybe something wrong on clover config on SSDT dropping? as per RehabMan said don't drop the SSDT on Haswell laptops... but strangely dropping SSDT makes the processor runs cooler (50C on idle, drops from average 59C)
I have attached some files as RehabMan says on FAQ for solving the probs i have. Loving this build cause of 1080p screen on this 13-inch laptop, which offers larger screen estate than my 13-inch MacBook Air... I believe some/anyone in this great community can fix those problem

ACPI is not patched correctly.
See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Safari problem w/HD4400, read here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

USB guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is not used with Haswell or later.

Have all my DSDT corrected (with some helps from my friend on local hackintosh community). USB, Charging issues, HD4400 hang fixed too...

Lid sleep working, but when i woke the laptop, the screen won't turn on. Sleep from  Menu didn't have this problem (screen turn on after wake) maybe something wrong on DSDT side. My friend said it was all about "switching" thingy. What i do if stuck from dead lid sleep wake is to connect HDMI monitor to this laptop or force to turn off the laptop completely...

Clover attached below...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 105
Have all my DSDT corrected (with some helps from my friend on local hackintosh community). USB, Charging issues, HD4400 hang fixed too...

Lid sleep working, but when i woke the laptop, the screen won't turn on. Sleep from  Menu didn't have this problem (screen turn on after wake) maybe something wrong on DSDT side. My friend said it was all about "switching" thingy. What i do if stuck from dead lid sleep wake is to connect HDMI monitor to this laptop or force to turn off the laptop completely...

Clover attached below...

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back