Contribute
Register

v310's First Build: Core i7-3770K - GA-Z77N-WIFI - 16GB RAM - GTX 660Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep update. With the keyboard plugged into the USB 2.0 port, I put it to sleep. Walked the dog. Came back and the screen did turn on this time. For some reason I do have to unplug and replug the keyboards USB but that is 2 times in a row, with the computer in the USB 2.0 that I can get it to come out of sleep. I will keep testing.

EDIT - Sometimes I can can get it to sleep but MOST of the time it doesn't work.

v310, have you both gtx and igfx set to on in bios? i had your same issue. then i disabled igfx (hd4000) and system works.
the problem is that i can't enable both of them (and i need it because i use audio from hd4000 hdmi)

v310, have you both gtx and igfx set to on in bios? i had your same issue. then i disabled igfx (hd4000) and system works.
the problem is that i can't enable both of them (and i need it because i use audio from hd4000 hdmi)

Hi xelanaiznac,

Did you get the same error message? "...AppleIntelController.cpp:12351 Assertion"?

On BIOS the graphics option is AUTO, and it was working properly on 10.8.2

i had igfx set to always enabled and it works properly on 10.8.2
but, with 10.8.3 i had to disabled it to make my hackintosh starting. this is strange

i had igfx set to always enabled and it works properly on 10.8.2
but, with 10.8.3 i had to disabled it to make my hackintosh starting. this is strange

Thanks for the information :thumbup:
I'll try as soon as I get home.

i'm waiting for someone with the solution. i need to enable my hd4000 (otherwise i can't play audio through hdmi)

i'm waiting for someone with the solution. i need to enable my hd4000 (otherwise i can't play audio through hdmi)

Why do you need audio through the on-board hdmi? I got hdmi audio working on my GTX 660ti, it should work properly on GTX 670 as well

really? this is my setup:

-dvi from my 670 to my monitor
-hdmi from my hd4000 to my onkyo amplifier

i prefer dvi to hdmi for the video because it gives me much more video quality

if i put both dvi and hdmi from my 670 i had grey screen and i have to force reboot

what about your setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back