Contribute
Register

UtterDisbelief 11 - Skylake H170M-D3H Intel i3 6300 3.8ghz EVGA GT740 SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For On Board Sound just run MultiBeast again and install Alc892 once more. I have the same motherboard and I also need to install Alc892 driver twice in order to get the on board sound work.

Hi. Thanks for your attention.
I tried reintall it four times withou success.
Also both 2x USB 2.0/1.1 back panel ports are inactives. Back USB's 3.0 are ok.

Audio (back panel) working, selecting 100 Series Audio and also selecting ALC892 (twice times).
Issue: Case audio ("f_audio" connector) not working.
Issue 2: Pressing "Shutdown", the computer RESTARTS! For power off, I have to press power button for 3 seconds

Audio (back panel) working, selecting 100 Series Audio and also selecting ALC892 (twice times).
Issue: Case audio ("f_audio" connector) not working.
Issue 2: Pressing "Shutdown", the computer RESTARTS! For power off, I have to press power button for 3 seconds

Hi there. sorry I've been away from the boards for a while...

Yes, I cover the audio problem in my earlier post. What I did to cure it is to right-click on the MultiBeast app, then "Show Contents" then dig down until you find the ALC892.pkg. I copied this out of the app and then ran it separately. This installed audio fine.

Case audio might not work. I don't use it. I use the green output on the back panel for sound, or a USB device.

For the shutdown problem, I cover that too. You can tick the "FixShutdown" option in Clover and see if that works.

:)

Also, I forgot to mention ...

If you are using a USB bluetooth device, or an Apple Mini-PCI-e combo, check you've done the USB port configuration because this can cause the instant wake. Read Ammulder's guide and set the USB port for BT to "255".

Hi. Thanks for your reply.
I don't have any USB BT or Apple Mini-PCI-e combo. :(
I'll check Clover option.

PS: I'm sad with slywake (a lot of tricks). I have another custom mac with Core i3 4360 and MB Z97 (That's PERFECT!)

Hi. Thanks for your reply.
I don't have any USB BT or Apple Mini-PCI-e combo. :(
I'll check Clover option.

PS: I'm sad with slywake (a lot of tricks). I have another custom mac with Core i3 4360 and MB Z97 (That's PERFECT!)

Yes, Skylake and El Capitan and Clover has required a few "tweaks" to get things running properly! :)

OK, to be clearer about the shutdown process... If the Fix Shutdown option is ticked in the Clover Configurator, ACPI section then the problem is still probably the USB Bluetooth. You should probably try and run through the USB configuration process as outlined by Ammulder and then, perhaps, set the USB port config for where the BT adaptor is installed to as "255". Hopefully that should cure the problem. If not, I'm baffled too!

As for audio, the latest Security Update followed by the latest Nvidia Web-Driver to suit it, caused audio to show in the System Preferences but I couldn't hear anything. To solve this try different "Audio ID"s Multibeast only offers a single alternative, I think, in the "Optional 5.1 layout" tick-box. Personally I edited the Clover config.plist manually and tried 1 and 2 instead of 3 which was already set. With "2" the audio disappeared completely, but by using "1" everything is working fine again.

Hope that helps.

:)

Hi,

I couldn't find "Fix Shutdown" on ACPI section.
I had installed the lastest version

See below :)

CC-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back