Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your help, it has served me well
the opertivo system is installed 10.11.5

perform all the steps of your guide omitting these:

From Ammulder's article -
Add the IOAPICs fix if using an installer prior to 10.11.4
Add the USB Port number fix
Add the Audio HDAS to rename HDEF patch (See later - not really Necessary but saves time)
Save

Copy Rehabman's USBInjectAll.kext to the - EFI EFI partition / CLOVER / Kexts / Other folder

Everything is installed well, the only thing that I can not install that is the audio

I do this as you indicate:

The kexts you need to install from MultiBeast are:

Ethernet = IntelMausiEthernet
Sound = ALC892
SATA = Intel SATA

I make no mistake when installing, but still no audio in the system

There agun kext that intale easier?

OK. Good news. Glad you have reached a working desktop :)

For audio - you need to install that HDAS to HDEF patch. (The reason I said it wasn't necessary was only for the UniBeast install). You will need it for audio now.

:thumbup:

install that HDAS to HDEF patch
Just a heads up this can be done via MultiBeast v8.2.3 :
Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 08.50.05.png

Update:

Quite a lot has been going on with this build to mend and correct, with a lot of help and input from the Tonymacx86 forums.

1) Wake and audio after sleep proved not to be so straight forward after all. With the original TP-Link wireless card and Belkin BT USB everything worked as it should with CodeCommander.kext installed. Sleeping slept and when woken audio was operational again. Changing to a genuine Apple wifi-BT combo card in a mini-PCI-e adaptor saw an immediate bounce awake from sleep and no audio any more. Pinning down this problem has not been easy. Updating CodecCommander to the latest version has restored audio but the immediate wake issue seems to be USB related. Work is ongoing.

2) Continuity and Handoff, iMessage and Facetime all became operational once the Apple combo card was installed, however the system was telling fibs. Only Facetime was actually fully working.

Sensibly, and in hindsight, the system had to seem more real that it clearly was. Various serial numbers and code IDs need generating and tweaking to get everything working. The basic MultiBeast installation method does its job perfectly and is designed as a superb catch-all for the various hardware components we use but I'd been using Clover Configurator to modify things, along with various patches, trying to resolve the issues. This had clearly upset the system and if certain codes and IDs are no longer seen as genuine, things don't work. Corrections were needed such as MLB and SMUUID, the serial number had to be checked as a genuine one that matched the type of machine I was emulating.

The answers are all here on Tonymacx86, and for me the most concise and useful guide is by P1LGRIM here:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/s...-ds3h-a-i3-4330-geforce-gt640-10-11-4.189452/

It is designed to get iMessage working but it also ensures Continuity and Handoff will work properly too. Once done you will need to sign in to iCloud again.

3) Be careful making system changes. I was keen to move from a MacPro3,1 system definition to iMac17,1 having a Skylake system and wanting to ensure I was Sierra-ready when the time came, figuring I'd iron out any problems now rather than later. This will change your serial number and once more iCloud will want a new sign-in. You can get around this by using your original serial number and pasting it into conflig.plist over the new one, however it will NOT match the new system type and thus scupper Continuity etc. so I went with the new one. However ...

All these changes meant my copy of Parallels Desktop VM needed re-activating, as did some other software that uses an activation scheme (too much like Windows and Office for my taste). This has the potential to cause problems if the software has an activation limit. You're going to have to contact the devs support team to have your limit re-set - or buy another license.

4) Hardware tweak. Use a desktop aerial for bluetooth. Being a metal case under a desk didn't seem to cause any wifi problems, but the router is only six feet away. Bluetooth was a different story. Find out which aerial lead is for BT - on the card adaptor I bought it is helpfully printed on the surface - and attach the external aerial to that. This will improve things no end.

This is the one I bought:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181818407485

Two leads, one to BT and the other a wifi. The extra wifi socket has a standard aerial attached.

So now everything works except: Wake from sleep and iTunes DRM video (affects most recent hackintoshes)

Hi @P1LGRIM

Thanks for that. Very intriguing.

I've just given it a try but no dice. Actually I've tried several permutations - install to L/E, then tried S/L/E, then /CLOVER/kexts/other, each time removing, rebuilding, restarting, using the Terminal commands. I had to re-authorise iTunes etc but still a black screen.

As a final attempt I switched my video output from the present DVI port to HDMI and tried that ... Sadly no joy.

Glad it is working for some though. It has certainly stopped me buying any more DRM video for the time being.

Hi @P1LGRIM

Thanks for that. Very intriguing.

I've just given it a try but no dice. Actually I've tried several permutations - install to L/E, then tried S/L/E, then /CLOVER/kexts/other, each time removing, rebuilding, restarting, using the Terminal commands. I had to re-authorise iTunes etc but still a black screen.

As a final attempt I switched my video output from the present DVI port to HDMI and tried that ... Sadly no joy.

Glad it is working for some though. It has certainly stopped me buying any more DRM video for the time being.

That's a shame, it works fine for me.

sorry for my mistake

GA-H170M-D3H
cpu i7
Geforce GT420

help ....

i still stuck in the first 3 lines boot

OsxAptioFix2Drv : ... etc
using reloc block :no, hibernate wake : no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

then reboot

any one ???? i need all the help i can get

best regards
mik4

Last edited:
help ....

i still stuck in the first 3 lines boot

OsxAptioFix2Drv : ... etc
using reloc block :no, hibernate wake : no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

the reboot

any one ???? i need all the help i can get

best regards
mik4

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

I came really far using your guide. The only problem I experience is that during installation I cant find my internal SSD in Disk Utitily. Any idea what the problem might be?

I came really far using your guide. The only problem I experience is that during installation I cant find my internal SSD in Disk Utitily. Any idea what the problem might be?

Hello :)

Sounds unusual. Perhaps you can put details of your build in your profile so we can see what components and version of OS X you have?

As long as the BIOS sees the SSD and you've formatted it in a way OS X can read it, all should be ok. Unless you have a cable fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back