i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Team,

Before I start, sorry if I write hard, English is not my first language.

Hackintosh is used to work with sound. Everything was fine before I bought the MIDI controller ROLI Lightpad Block M. When I tried to update the firmware of the MIDI controller through the native utility, the keyboard and mouse stopped responding (both using bluetooth connection), I thought the system crashed and I had to use the Reset button on the case. After trying the 10th, it turned out to be updated. But unfortunately, this is repeated when working with the midi controller periodically and I have no idea what and where to dig. USB ports fall off all.

That is, if I do not use a MIDI controller, then there are no complaints about USB ports, everything works.

Any help please?

P.S. Using installation guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...orus-pro-vega-64-tb3-usb3-100-working.264948/
P.P.S. WiFi-Bluetooth card: Broadcom BCM943602CS

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you need to report to dev kext, because, it might be a new element to take. however, they didn"t have a MIDI controller, so if they could have a midi controller and make test that is posssible.
so post on the anaother site directly to dev team, and ask how they could advance to process with a midi.

i guest that you need to use the midi controller. plz precise the marque thanks

This problem occurs only when changing the profile setting presets (see screenshot please) or updating the device firmware. During normal work with the midi controller in Ableton Live or Bitwig Studio, everything is fine. I assume that this happens when there is an intense load on USB ports, the problem begins.

Maybe I need to do something in the Clover settings, but I don’t know what exactly.

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 17.06.11.png

maybe a dev need to investigate to derminate, what and why it is crash. i wonder, if hakc needs more around this feature or is a simple troubleshoot of MIDI. if this is a MIDI 1.0, the transport layer is USB, firewire or else, with own protocole . in your cae, this is blutooth and USB protocol (a bluetooth MIDI , USB)
it may possible that blutooth is in conflit, check to change or make a link USB -> blutooh -> fake or redirection USB

Hello Team,

Before I start, sorry if I write hard, English is not my first language.

Hackintosh is used to work with sound. Everything was fine before I bought the MIDI controller ROLI Lightpad Block M. When I tried to update the firmware of the MIDI controller through the native utility, the keyboard and mouse stopped responding (both using bluetooth connection), I thought the system crashed and I had to use the Reset button on the case. After trying the 10th, it turned out to be updated. But unfortunately, this is repeated when working with the midi controller periodically and I have no idea what and where to dig. USB ports fall off all.

That is, if I do not use a MIDI controller, then there are no complaints about USB ports, everything works.

Any help please?

P.S. Using installation guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...orus-pro-vega-64-tb3-usb3-100-working.264948/
P.P.S. WiFi-Bluetooth card: Broadcom BCM943602CS
Hey! I have the exact same problem, some of my synths just kill all USB and I have to reboot. Did you ever manage to fix this issue?

Hey! I have the exact same problem, some of my synths just kill all USB and I have to reboot. Did you ever manage to fix this issue?
Hey!

I have completely clean reinstall and use new EFI now (thanks to AudioGod for help) all works fine today for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back