CPU
Intel Cote i5 2.7 MHz
Graphics
Radeon 4570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, I hope someone can help me with my request...

I successfully managed to build my Hackintosh ( Gigabyte z390 Aorus ULTRA, Intel Core i5 9600K (with intel graphics 630), Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse 8 GB, 16 GB Corsair RAM...).
I have used OpenCore 0.5.7 as a bootloader and my machine is working fine. I haven't done any CPU tweaking yet, all is set to default clocking.
Sleep and restart working fine, I have to check if all USB ports are working, but my main goal now is to activate integrated Intel Graphics (within CPU i5 9600K). I understand that having both iGPU and dGPU working together is a big benefit in terms of HW graphics acceleration etc...

Can someone guide me how to activate my iGPU using OpenCore bootloader?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, I hope someone can help me with my request...

I successfully managed to build my Hackintosh ( Gigabyte z390 Aorus ULTRA, Intel Core i5 9600K (with intel graphics 630), Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse 8 GB, 16 GB Corsair RAM...).
I have used OpenCore 0.5.7 as a bootloader and my machine is working fine. I haven't done any CPU tweaking yet, all is set to default clocking.
Sleep and restart working fine, I have to check if all USB ports are working, but my main goal now is to activate integrated Intel Graphics (within CPU i5 9600K). I understand that having both iGPU and dGPU working together is a big benefit in terms of HW graphics acceleration etc...

Can someone guide me how to activate my iGPU using OpenCore bootloader?

Thanks in advance.

I don't use OpenCore but Clover, so what I did, was choosing iMac 19.2 and enabling GPU in BIOS. Now I have both Intel GPU and Radeon RX580 enabled (for Final Cut Pro X). So what you have to do, is to choose a Mac definition with CPU and GPU like yours and enable Intel GPU in bios.

@mivanovic,

See the Headless section of this guide :-

Although the examples are written for the Clover boot-loader, the process is the same in that you just need to inject the device property AAPL,ig-platform-id with the correct Headless IGPU Platform-ID.

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back