Graphics
EVGA GTX 980 SC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
In the interest of not having to tote around multiple install flash drives, can I install Yosemite on real Macs using a flash drive made with Unibeast? Right now I have one "clean" flash drive created using createinstallmedia on the command line that I use for updating the real Macs at our office. Then I have another flash drive for the hackintoshes built using Unibeast. It would be cool if I could just use the Unibeast one for both types of machines..

Thanks,

-peel

In the interest of not having to tote around multiple install flash drives, can I install Yosemite on real Macs using a flash drive made with Unibeast? Right now I have one "clean" flash drive created using createinstallmedia on the command line that I use for updating the real Macs at our office. Then I have another flash drive for the hackintoshes built using Unibeast. It would be cool if I could just use the Unibeast one for both types of machines..

Thanks,

-peel

Yes it works, and on Yosemite it now creates recovery partition too. That used to be the issue, as described here:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast-...ricks-real-imac-any-other-apple-computer.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back